the thread about nothing...

Bruh..

I need to make a youtube vid..
boot what?

I don't eem know, kin folk.

On the real doe, I've been thinking for the longest someone should do an NTTV type deal. Like someone goes on and actually discusses topics on NT face to face on video, crack jokes and get all that good stuff thats lost in text.

That actually sounds like a good idea. I swear so much gets lost in text. I know people get mad at each other for no reason. I bet if ideas were verbally expressed it would be different. I swear NT feel like home of the trolls more often than not lately.

Yo im on the market for a new computer chair/ desk chair. Mine is worn out. What yallsittin on? Preferravly under 100 , as i wont be there too often.

Yo im on the market for a new computer chair/ desk chair. Mine is worn out. What yallsittin on? Preferravly under 100 , as i wont be there too often.
come sit on papis lap.

Realtalk just go to ur local office Store and find a nice leather one. I got mine years ago for 80 bucks and it lasts fine and still quite comfortable

Damn who would have known though ?
eek.gif

this is not about music just stating how cool this was back in the day, was playing yesterday and it was still good :lol:

the good ol' days in middle school :frown:

Last edited:
What retailers do cell phone buy backs? I want to sell my phone and just get an iphone until I'm due for an upgrade and can get one of the good androids and dont want to deal with waiting on Ebay or Swappa. My phone is this http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Motorola_Photon

PLEASE RESPOND

Last edited:
Currently sitting in the dentist chair. I can't feel ANYTHING. My chin, tongue, lower lip, even my right ear is numb. Erring on the side of caution I was injected 4x. I have anxiety attracts at the dentist. Hate this.

It's freezing In Milwaukee. Wind chill somewhere around -25. I seen this on fb last night and lost it. Maybe somebody will find it as hilarious as I did.

Obama on fire? Really alicia keys? I stay trying to find what makes her such a great artist.

cold as heck this morning. didn't even stay to overtime. Damn hands went numb.

Just see a chick with the hugest knockers, but not a great face.

felt really sleepy a min ago. just grabbed an ice coffee now im straight.

Make the channel. Every lets say Sunday or even 2 days a week, chosen niketalker talks on the weeks best threads or what's hot at the moment. Some lulz can ensue from some niketalkers calling out other niketalkers and waiting for their response. The channel won't generate any kind of crazy money but all earnings will be given to NT for donations.

iLLest!

Eh, I thought the idea of NT was to keep NT to ourselves?

Yea, might as well.

Whats the idea?

Make the channel. Every lets say Sunday or even 2 days a week, chosen niketalker talks on the weeks best threads or what's hot at the moment. Some lulz can ensue from some niketalkers calling out other niketalkers and waiting for their response. The channel won't generate any kind of crazy money but all earnings will be given to NT for donations.

iLLest!

As long as people don't go too far with the calling out of people, this sounds like a plan.

Yea, might as well.

Whats the idea?

iLLest!
Week 1-Ninjahood calls out TAN again.
@antidope bestbuy does.
Thanks. I wonder how much they will try adn screw me out of. I really would like 140 for it but will take less than that to a cetain extent. I have no problem paying the rest out of pocket.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom