the thread about nothing...

Just got off the phone with another company offering a job. Now I have a decision to make. Today is my day, NT :pimp:
congrats yo, pass some of that luck this way
laugh.gif

which one are you leaning towards?

:lol: most likely the 2nd one. Hours would mesh better with my class schedule.

Have to do a presentation tomorrow for my commercial law class.
**** presentations! I have to do like 4 this quarter. :smh:

Have to do a presentation tomorrow for my commercial law class.
**** presentations! I have to do like 4 this quarter. :smh:

word. i had to do a presentation on argentinas economy. which wasnt so bad but the professor had these strict rules on what to present. it was too rigid for me so i dropped the class. it didnt help that he was a horrible econ professor to begin with.

now when my business ethics professor allowed me to make my own presentation, i did it on fukushima and the radiation effects. even though i had a 20 on my midterm i got an A- :smokin

PULL UP TO THE SCENE WITH THE CEILING MISSING

pic.twitter.com/FRkVDfqB

Bruh...

My moms and I were listening to this song in the car, why did my mom try to tell me cars don't have ceilings and 2Chainz lost credibility with that line?

:smh:

the banksters won. their plan is freaking genius. high ROI on rental income word to that one hedge fund buying up "cheap" houses and renting them out TO THE PEOPLE THAT ONCE OWNED THEM.

the banksters won. their plan is freaking genius. high ROI on rental income word to that one hedge fund buying up "cheap" houses and renting them out TO THE PEOPLE THAT ONCE OWNED THEM.

Yep right now if your smart your be buying hella houses in Vegas and Arizona at 50-75k a pop renting them and when the market recoups selling at atleast 150-200k and if the market goes back to normal those will sell like hot cakes at those prices.

why do these cool stories never happen to me?
should i invest in a dog?

inb4 get a cat
yes, you absolutely should get a dog..

a small one tho, you cant be talking to girls while you have a pit pulling you around...

get something that isnt threatening and that they can approach..

i had so many girls coming up to me..

we hit the mall after that and my girl and i went our own way and damn son..

Yep right now if your smart your be buying hella houses in Vegas and Arizona at 50-75k a pop renting them and when the market recoups selling at atleast 150-200k and if the market goes back to normal those will sell like hot cakes at those prices.

this is why the low interest rate environment have gotten out of hand. the money is trying to search for a positive yield and it went to housing AGAIN. :smh:

im surprised there isnt a beyonce lipsyncing the star bangled banner  thread yet..

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom