the thread about nothing...

It's time to form the greatest NT team ever.

Me

Trilluninated

Rob

Sumrnddude

Gatzby

Dankenstein

Cocotaso

Thadocta

W.G.R. for the Sig
**** your greatest team ever if rck2sactown ain't on it.

rck's month long drought finally ended tonight. **** a TAY.
u-mad___camron.jpg

Me
Trilluninated
Rob
Sumrnddude
Gatzby
Dankenstein
Cocotaso
Thadocta

W.G.R. for the Sig

so hows this work? who's the rza? who's the u-god of the group? i say we go by the council: brought to you by ciroc in association w/ funky finger productions.

Me
Trilluninated
Rob
Sumrnddude
Gatzby
Dankenstein
Cocotaso
Thadocta

W.G.R. for the Sig

so hows this work? who's the rza? who's the u-god of the group? i say we go by the council: brought to you by ciroc in association w/ funky finger productions.
We're the Justice League not Wu-Tang Clan

Last edited:
Rob you already violated policy. Instead of saying we forgot rock you laughed at him. My bad rock you are in.

Me
Trilluninated
Rob
Sumrnddude
Gatzby
Dankenstein
Cocotaso
Thadocta

W.G.R. for the Sig

We're the Justice League not Wu-Tang Clan

i didn't think we were taking on new persona's fam. that was my way of asking who's the leader and who's serving drinks. and how was all this decided? yall had a meeting w/o me?

I want these right now.. id kill 3 boxes

i always wanted my ma to get these, and they sucked. damn things never came out crispy, it would just be soggy microwaved fries.

now these on the other hand would have you feeling like a throwed young player in the game walking to the microwave in the cafeteria.

Last edited:
over an hour since the last post? damn whens the last time that happened? team late night aint bout it bout it.

remember that NT thread about starting a trend. Like we were gonna all wear fanny packs. Or bring back tap tap pull.

Well there is a groupon right now for The Mountain. That clothing company that makes Three Wolves one Moon shirt. And i say we either A. Bring that shirt back. Or B. All buy one of the big face shirts they make

maybe

Gonna be in Chicago this weekend for 6 hours while I wait for my connecting train. Debating if I should explore the city for a few hours while there or stay at the train station...
I would have went around and found one of those places that makes those real sausage hotdogs, not the franks that are made out of racoon and all that

smokin.gif
laugh.gif
So much awesome right here. Repped

Can someone tell me what movie the clip at 8:30 is from
nerd.gif
LMAOOOOO. True Lies>>>>>

The ram it into your stomach quote is the goat
why does a box of cereal cost just as much as bread,eggs, and bacon?
mean.gif
I've been noticing net weight has been dropping steadily as well.
mean.gif
I thought it was just me. Kelloggs
mean.gif

soo many ****** hit markers!!!!!!!! 
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
MW's>All other CODs

Last edited:
also got my BAN got delivered a couple of days ago, i just got the box last night. bout to get my ali baba on. if i had a snapback and tattoos i might be ready to pull some yambs.

hate to quote myself but i still don't know who sent me my box (real name on package). i would like to thank you. reveal yourself. :nerd:

:lol:

It was me, bro. I had no idea what to get. I just tried to work with the questionnaire. I couldn't get you that so I tried to find a legal medium. If all else fails, it'll look cool on the shelf.

Crazy how the weather changes so fast.

Yesterday it was about 86 degrees, and today it goes down to 52. :x

Back
Top Bottom