the thread about nothing...

...that was the extent of my spanish
laugh.gif
but I can still understand you.
this friday? nope, no plans yet.
i was actually asking you if you did anything this friday..

my dumb *** forgot that it was actually thursday that just passed.

laugh.gif

Need to register for extended education classes on tues but they cost $768 a class and I need maybe 4 classes. Going to talk to the dept head on tues to see if I take these classes does it help me get into the masters program. Checking out the program site earlier I see that they exclude lower divison classes and extensions but talking to the admissions dept today they told me to take extended education classes to help boost my gpa so I'm all confused right now and stressed. Can't vent to anyone cause no one in my family can relate, only my gf but she's been at work all day and can't talk. These are going to be the longest next days of my life till I get these answers from these people.

My emotions are all over the place right now.:smh:>:

After years of doubt and wonder....

I finally I transfered to a Cal State. Im from the hood and all that so it seems like something huge to me. I thought I would never make it to a university but the fruits of my labor were undeniable.

dayum Im happy. NT work for anything you want... in time it will come. I feel NT helped

:nthat:

Last edited:
i got the drunkchies & there's hot pockets in the freezer \(^_^)/

Salwa from buckwild is beautiful.

I would pick a flower for her and hand it to her on one knee.

so my ex is clubbing and idk why I'm thinking of going to see her...

I have this girl that I've been talking too and she wants me to spend the night with her this weekend.

I love my ex. :'/ and damn I'm hungry

Last edited:
Salwa from buckwild is beautiful.

I would pick a flower for her and hand it to her on one knee.

so my ex is clubbing and idk why I'm thinking of going to see her...

I have this girl that I've been talking too and she wants me to spend the night with her this weekend.

I love my ex. :'/ and damn I'm hungry
by beautiful you mean big ******* then yes she's very beautiful but cara and katie though
nthat.gif
and go spend the night with the other girl b, take your mind of your ex

I've been noticing net weight has been dropping steadily as well.:smh:

that value deflation bro. sooner or later beef and pork products will spike up in price from the strange warm weather we had last year and possibly this year.

http://www.dailyfinance.com/2012/06...astes-funny-heres-why/?a_dgi=aolshare_twitter
Oscar Wilde once said, "A cynic is someone who knows the price of everything and the value of nothing."

If he was right, the supermarket aisles of America are probably crowded with coffee-drinking "cynics" right now.

Reuters is reporting that many of America's major brands have been quietly tweaking their coffee blends. While most coffee companies consider their blends trade secrets, and are loath to disclose exactly what goes into them, both circumstantial and direct evidence suggests they're now substituting lower-grade Robusta beans for some of their pricier Arabica, and degrading the quality of our coffee.

Here's What's Brewing

Research out of agricultural bank Rabobank confirms that demand for Arabica beans among coffee buyers "has fallen 27% year-to-date, while Robusta [demand] is 25% higher." This seems to confirm a widespread alteration of the bean mix.

At least one coffee roaster has admitted it. In November, Massimo Zanetti USA, which roasts for both Chock full o'Nuts and Hills Bros., publicly confirmed upping its Robusta usage by 25% this year.

Why the switcheroo? Prepare to not be shocked. The answer is: price.

Last year, a shortage of Arabica caused prices of the premium bean to spike as high as $3 a pound -- $2 more than what a pound of Robusta would cost. This compares to a five-year historical trend of Arabica costing closer to 70 cents more than Robusta. In recent weeks, the trend has reversed, with Arabica prices falling to just a 62-cent premium over Robusta.

What's It Mean to You?

If you're a coffee purist, then this all probably sounds like dirty pool.

Last edited:
I've been noticing net weight has been dropping steadily as well.
mean.gif
that value deflation bro. sooner or later beef and pork products will spike up in price from the strange warm weather we had last year and possibly this year.
urban farming. Bout to have a chicken coop on my apt roof...purdue can't tell me nuffin!

Last edited:
I really wish there was a 24 hour corner store within walking distance.. and by walking distance i mean like at the end of the block or across the street. i need some junk food 

Back
Top Bottom