the thread about nothing...

Soy un hombre muy honrado,
que me gusta lo mejor,
las mujeres no me faltan ni el dinero ni el amor.
jinetiando en mi caballo,
por la sierra yo me voy,
las estrellas y la luna ellas me dicen donde voy.

LL

behold, the first known photo of someone giving the finger.

back row, far left.

"quote"

the year is 1886, and the gentleman is boston beaneater pitcher charles "old hoss" radbourn. this photo is a pre-game snap before a game against his old team the New York Giants.

Last edited:
It's time to form the greatest NT team ever.

Me
Trilluninated
Rob
Sumrnddude
Gatzby
Dankenstein
Cocotaso
Thadocta

W.G.R. for the Sig

I went on a vacation recently and another tourist told me he knew i was from california just not where specifically. i didnt speak to him prior to his asking where I was from and i dont think I used any local slang when talking to people around him. Also, a shuttle driver asked if i was from california. Is there any way to tell if someones is from california just by looking at them? Is there a type of accent californians' have?

I went on a vacation recently and another tourist told me he knew i was from california just not where specifically. i didnt speak to him prior to his asking where I was from and i dont think I used any local slang when talking to people around him. Also, a shuttle driver asked if i was from california. Is there any way to tell if someones is from california just by looking at them? Is there a type of accent californians' have?
where you wearing a beach vest and some beat up vans with a dodgers fitted?

It's time to form the greatest NT team ever.

Me
Trilluninated
Rob
Sumrnddude
Gatzby
Dankenstein
Cocotaso
Thadocta

W.G.R. for the Sig
**** your greatest team ever if rck2sactown ain't on it.

rck's month long drought finally ended tonight. **** a TAY.

Back
Top Bottom