the thread about nothing...

Skipping over my usual TAN recap to post this. Whoever my Tan guy was (guessing RCK) YOU ARE MY INTERNET BEST FRIEND AND YOU CAN HAVE ALL MY REPS.

STEPH!!!!!!!!!!!!

Skipping over my usual TAN recap to post this. Whoever my Tan guy was (guessing RCK) YOU ARE MY INTERNET BEST FRIEND AND YOU CAN HAVE ALL MY REPS.

STEPH!!!!!!!!!!!!

Glad you like it fam. Haha.

There should have been another package delivered by UPS. Must still be en route.

Last edited:
this be sounding hella good right now 
nthat.gif

That's cold blooded man. Went to cheddars today with some buddies from work for lunch. Mouth was watering something intense. First thing I've realized today is how unfortunate it is to be poor and seeing salvation right in front of you and not being able to obtain. Also thanks for the support.

Trying not to fall back into my old habits from when I was immature and lazy. Didn't take my lazy *** to the gym. Waited until the afternoon to see my advisor and still haven't worked on fixing my bricked phone. And still didn't fill out a single job application today. I'll be back at it tomorrow. Just needed to vent really quickly NT. About to take a relaxing drive to clear my head and get back on track.
You gotta print it out and put it on your wall. Seeing it in text and knowing youre not doing it will upset you and make you do it.
Any one Muslim? Or rather has anyone done Ramadan? I started a month fast today to detox mind spirit and body. No sex fap drugs and alcohol for the next month in addition to the fasting. First day in and I almost lost it at lunch. Sitting at home by myself and the p-hub is calling me. Gotta pray.
"Ramadans this thursday I cant smoke anymore bro"1:23
In all seriousness good luck, I know that stuff is hard.
Glad you like it fam. Haha.

There should have been another package delivered by UPS.
Not yet, but I'll be on the lookout. Honestly this was more than enough, you had to see me post about this in S&T, thats the best part. You really ran through my posts to see what you could get me. Wheres that old guy crying clenching his fist gif

Last edited:
I just caught up in the "nastiest thing you've ever done thread", darealsauceking, you a perv forreal son :smh: :lol:. Your name here is appropriate :rofl:

this be sounding hella good right now 
nthat.gif
That's cold blooded man. Went to cheddars today with some buddies from work for lunch. Mouth was watering something intense. First thing I've realized today is how unfortunate it is to be poor and seeing salvation right in front of you and not being able to obtain. Also thanks for the support.
Damn man, if i was on a fast I wouldn't go anywhere near food. I ain't strong enough 
laugh.gif

You must be saving tons of money not eat and all 

STEPH!!!!!!!!!!!!
Wasn't me 
ohwell.gif

But my box is sorta similar 
laugh.gif
 i kinda wanna send out a part two to my nobody.... If I see him post in the next 10 hours, I will 
nthat.gif

I think my elf or whatever the appropriate name is should have received my box today :nerd:

But I haven't received anything yet :nerd:

On another note....my Spanish is terrible :x need to seriously improve it...or need a bootleg Rosetta stone :nerd:

Thanks for the gifts Bay1591!
me and kanye have our differences, but I still accept him in my heart. I almost started crying from your gift, I really appreciated it :smile:

and yes I'm black...and yes I speak korean and chinese...it's 2013, anything can happen

Thanks for the gifts Bay1591!
me and kanye have our differences, but I still accept him in my heart. I almost started crying from your gift, I really appreciated it :smile:

and yes I'm black...and yes I speak korean and chinese...it's 2013, anything can happen

Yay ! :D good to hear you like the gift...and I hope I didn't offend you..I think its cool that youre a girl...who is black and can speak Korean AND Chinese...on niketalk...lol

Back
Top Bottom