the thread about nothing...

盖茨比戈登是一个奇怪的家伙,男人!
mean.gif

Any one Muslim? Or rather has anyone done Ramadan? I started a month fast today to detox mind spirit and body. No sex fap drugs and alcohol for the next month in addition to the fasting. First day in and I almost lost it at lunch. Sitting at home by myself and the p-hub is calling me. Gotta pray.
this be sounding hella good right now 
nthat.gif

sweet brother malcom :wow: ...what is this gift from heaven?

its the cooler language.

hahaha "ni ge..." that always trips me up, being the only black person in chinese class and the teacher is yelling ni ge :lol:
and then that damn "er" in beijing dialect :smh: I speak it a lot too :x

maybe I just haven't heard canto enough...I'm not really trying to hear it either lol

Last edited:
got my BAN sent out this afternoon, should be there by wed. i suck for not getting it sent out earlier, no acceptable/reasonable excuse.

also got my BAN got delivered a couple of days ago, i just got the box last night. bout to get my ali baba on. if i had a snapback and tattoos i might be ready to pull some yambs.

At what age do you have to declare income tax if you don't have a job? Here's my problem: plan on buying a 30k car probably put 6k down and everything will be in my name but my parents are providing the funds to make a payment every month? I'm 17 and have no idea about to how to pitch this to them even though I know they'll say yes just don't want the IRS knocking at my door asking for money

hahaha "ni ge..." that always trips me up, being the only black person in chinese class and the teacher is yelling ni ge :lol:
and then that damn "er" in beijing dialect :smh: I speak it a lot too :x

maybe I just haven't heard canto enough...I'm not really trying to hear it either lol

tip of the day- ask and dont be shy.
bought something at bestbuy that was already heavily discounted and simply asked the manager if ican get another 10% dude laughed and said its already discounted so much then proceeded to take 20 bucks off :smokin

Back
Top Bottom