the thread about nothing...

"don't just brush your teeth, scrub your tongue yo"!

Last edited:
At what age do you have to declare income tax if you don't have a job? Here's my problem: plan on buying a 30k car probably put 6k down and everything will be in my name but my parents are providing the funds to make a payment every month? I'm 17 and have no idea about to how to pitch this to them even though I know they'll say yes just don't want the IRS knocking at my door asking for money

your parents will be providing the funds to make the payment every month...

damn some people are lucky :smh:

tip of the day- ask and dont be shy.
bought something at bestbuy that was already heavily discounted and simply asked the manager if ican get another 10% dude laughed and said its already discounted so much then proceeded to take 20 bucks off :smokin

nice :smokin

when I'm working (at footlocker), I never give a damn thing to people asking (partly because i don't have that power) but mostly because they act like D**** thinking they deserve that discount :smh:

Me and 3 friends are gonna be visiting NYC the last week of March/First week of April. We're all broke college kids, so does anybody know the best/cheapest places to stay? I was thinking about staying in Jersey if it would be cheaper. Of course I'll do my research but I just wondered if anybody had and reccomendations. I'm thinking like less than $150 a night.

i love all those studio ghibli movies, smartest thing disney has done besides acquiring marvel and lucas arts..

never been to ihop in my life

i aint bout that breakfast lifestyle
I been there once. the first night it opened we went after the bar, man they tore that place up big o riot .. they were even beating up the employees **** was crazy 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom