the thread about nothing...

Canadian winter :x

Seriously....

**** Mother Nature.

calm down bruh

How is this vid related to what he posted? :lol:

I watched the whole thing and expected some ice to fall on him or some ****

Canadian winter :x

Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamn. I copped DS playoff XII's yesterday and paid $240 for them. :smh:. Not too bad all things considered. I copped a pair of VNDS IV's and paid $100 back in July. When I look at it, I paid $170 each, which is retail. That's my rationalization and I'm sticking to it dammit.

anybody here drive an impreza sti? Is it worth it to invest in on 05 impreza with over 100k miles? lol, i know it sounds silly, but hear they're super reliable and all that. I am serious too, they're kind of expensive. Even with a ton of miles on them, they fetch too much money. Input is appreciated.

I used to be to tough for Hawaiian Pizzas but now I don't mind em

Thirty degrees out and got some freezing rain earlier. All offices were closed and everyone told to go home at 12:00. Roads weren't even iced, I did 75 all the way home. Bonus about living in the south:tongue:eople panic when the temp drops.

Adult snow days >

Thirty degrees out and got some freezing rain earlier. All offices were closed and everyone told to go home at 12:00. Roads weren't even iced, I did 75 all the way home. Bonus about living in the south:tongue:eople panic when the temp drops.

Adult snow days >

Where are you in the south?

Houston would try to work through it. :smh:

Driving in the rain is hard enough for most people. Ice? No thank you.

Just sent off my Box of Nothing!!!!

Haven't seen my nobody post in a while though 
nerd.gif
frown.gif

Ok I said I was gonna wait till my nobody got his box to open mine.... But I got antsy with it staring at me.

Shout outs to Ray!!! This stuff is sick!!!!!!

^^^^^ That thread. Was just reading, but couldn't reply do to lock. Some of you people. 
laugh.gif

mean.gif

um,I lost 5 reps. :nerd:
Speaking of number,I reached the 8k+ posts mark.
For some reason,I have more posts than some people who joined before me and I have
less posts than some people who joined after me.

Thought I was gonna miss the 49ers play next week, but looks like I'm good - Being that it starts at 12:00pm...

Ya boy is a happy camper.

I've posted more too... I think its cuz of the no 60 second rule anymore

Back
Top Bottom