the thread about nothing...

Woke up, and kinda want this tattoo still.... But don't feel like driving to Sac and getting it done :lol:

Woke up, and kinda want this tattoo still.... But don't feel like driving to Sac and getting it done
laugh.gif
NVM I'm going in 
happy.gif

i have a dentist appointment & i have to it walk again, it's windy & cold as ****
mad.gif
frown.gif

what in the hell

how many times do you need to go....lol thts like the third time u said tht.....

wait a minute........................

nerd.gif

at my first job at shakeys pizza one of my responsibilities was to prep the buffet..

the owner would often come into the kitchen and take over the register and keep an eye out on the line to tell me what needs refilling

when it came to the pizzas he would would tell me what kind to put out based on the ethnicities of people..

if he would see a group of black folks coming in he'd say to throw a sausage pizza in the oven.

white folks hawaiian pizza

mexican folks he'd say to throw something in with jalapenos or chorizo on it..

what in the hell

how many times do you need to go....lol thts like the third time u said tht.....

wait a minute........................

nerd.gif
stalker
laugh.gif
 jk

my dentist picked up this new policy where she could only do one thing at a time, i'm only getting a cleaning but she has to do it in four different sessions
mean.gif
 so pretty much i'm walking an hour for a five minute session
that sucks, just think about the vid from your avy- i know that would warm me up
devil.gif
maybe for 10 minutes, i have an hour+ walk to get there

Last edited:
^ What is it?
NVM.... just got outta the shower and I have a fat zit right where I was gonna get it 
laugh.gif

gonna wait a week or so till it clears up.

Also, I rarely discuss my tatts/what I plan on getting, cuz I always feel like the slightest criticism I get about it will change my mind 
ohwell.gif

at my first job at shakeys pizza one of my responsibilities was to prep the buffet..

the owner would often come into the kitchen and take over the register and keep an eye out on the line to tell me what needs refilling

when it came to the pizzas he would would tell me what kind to put out based on the ethnicities of people..

if he would see a group of black folks coming in he'd say to throw a sausage pizza in the oven.

laugh.gif
 Who gets veggie?

:smh: :lol:

Black folks don't eem have a preferred pizza doe. How did he figure sausage?

He could've at least said chicken.

I'm not sure who it was that said they dealt cards but please explain to me why is it mandatory for a new dealer to burn a card ? That **** ****** me all up lastnight in BJ as it always does. Ill be doing great going up acouple bucks and then once a NEW dealer comes to the table he/she burns the first card and it goes downhill from there

How would he respond if a multicultural group of friends came into the shop ?

also...lol How did he prepare the pizza if an Asian were to come into the shop ? lol lemme guess... all Aisians like plain cheese pizza ? :nerd:

Last edited:
he was right for the most part,

black folks mostly ordered sausage pizzas..

we would make veggie ones if a customer asked if we had a veggie option..

asians he didnt have a specific type for them..

the sausage thing got me by surprise tho..

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom