the thread about nothing...

Goin to Miami/South Beach soon..i need tips on what hotel to book for around $300/nite thats on the beach
nerd.gif

Does anyone know how to clean Nike NFL White jerseys?

Wore it to the stadium and it got pretty dirty

I took it to the cleaners and a bunch of stains still remained

Is it a lost cause?

I had this issue a few weeks ago. Apparently after a phonecall with Apple techs, it appeared to be that my phone had 11.5GB (or so) of corrupted data post-iOS6 download, which was months back. I never realized it until I tried taking pictures/videos and it was telling me I couldn't, even though I had deleted pics down to 20 on the phone. The corrupted data was titled 'Other [yellow bar]' in iTunes when you plug your phone into a computer and go to the Summary page on iTunes.

IDK why, but I hated losing the texts too, but I did it and now I have all the space in the world to mess with.

I'm having the same dilemma... My other is taking damn near 5 gigs smh
I did however try this below and after all was said and done i regained about 3 gigs back...
Until everything re-synced

http://www.thinkcomputers.org/how-to-remove-other-data-from-your-iphone/

Maybe I'm doing something wrong?

******g waste of time due to false advertisement. **** you Pocket! :smh:

? What did you think it was? It let's you save articles and read it later on your phone. It integrates into my Google Reader and makes keeping up with all my RSS feeds and sites incredibly easy.

Well had my first official fall of the winter, down some stairs too 
laugh.gif
  i'm glad nobody seen me fall

Last edited:
Well had my first official fall of the winter, down some stairs too 
laugh.gif
  i'm glad nobody seen me fall
so.....i was skipping home the other day....oblivious to the frozen over slush.......and right when i was about to round the corner......i slipped and fell.....im not talking small fall..........my legs turned up and i fell flat on my ***.......i was more pissed i broke my record of not falling for the longest time...than about the pain that shot through my shoulder. no sympathy from fam either., when i told the story...just laughs..
mean.gif
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Well had my first official fall of the winter, down some stairs too :lol:   i'm glad nobody seen me fall

That **** is the worst. Glad nobody saw. In JHS, I fell and did a split when everyone was going to home room. NOT a way to start your day in the winter. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom