the thread about nothing...

I hit the bar 4 times during one game in FIFA today

jimmies were most certainly rustled

Last edited:
Wow that's amazing dude. Grats. What made you wanna move out to the Far East?

I wish I could live abroad, or have a wife, or have money to travel. I envy you

Last edited by a moderator:
Debating on restoring my iPhone cause this other memory is killing me but I don't want to lose all my texts :smh:

What about Tahoe or Big Bear?
everytime I drive up to Tahoe I see this open space off the side of highway 80 and I use it as a landmark to tell me I'm 30 min away from the house. but a lot of people dont know that open space is a big pond or lil lake covered in snow and ice. always hope I see someone going on it with that natural ice skating feel. i think historically Tahoe has only completely frozen over once or twice

WHEREVER THE **** ILLEST/FOUSEY IS

I just saw this dude on a p90x infomercial and I have no doubt on my mind it's him.

He had a before and after picture and was cheesin' hella hard in the after picture while flexin' thinking he was the ****. Looking like :D

Don't lie to me, bro I seen't it

WHEREVER THE **** ILLEST/FOUSEY IS

I just saw this dude on a p90x infomercial and I have no doubt on my mind it's him.

He had a before and after picture and was cheesin' hella hard in the after picture while flexin' thinking he was the ****. Looking like
happy.gif

Don't lie to me, bro I seen't it
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Every night i cant sleep. Especially if i got to wake up super early the next day. Like today. I gotta go to school and be up at 6am. Yet im still here. And its always the thoughts of how to get $ and get rich that keeps me up at night . :smh: i cant be the only one?

Last edited:
Wow that's amazing dude. Grats. What made you wanna move out to the Far East?

I wish I could live abroad, or have a wife, or have money to travel. I envy you

My wife is a teacher for DoDDS. Her money in Japan is better than my money was in the states, so I decided to make that move. I came in 2010 and enjoyed it. Had no problems coming back. It's hard though. I gave up everything but its cool.

Back
Top Bottom