the thread about nothing...

It's just like
It's just like
A mini mall.

first day at my new job, hope it goes good, don't want no bobby tiada action
laugh.gif
I wish you success in your future endevours.

Last edited:
How do you hook a nintendo to a tv nowadays?
Like this
The show The Oblongs is real funny.. Feel like I'm the only one of my friends that watches this
That show was weird
How responsive is the touch screen controller though? I've never run into one that let's you hold A and B at the same time so you can't even run and jump. Walking through games smh
Is good not great. I think it's passable for the NES, tried using it for the N64 emulator, it was unbearable.
I usually use my laptop for emulators but I've been looking for a substitute for the longest time for N64. The games online prices are ridiculous IMO
one of the other students in my wrestling class took me aside today to tell me he thinks im "something special" and could really make it in the business.

fun stuff.
Thats dope. Living out a childhood dream>Sitting in the cube
Playing old video game on an HDTV is
sick.gif
You get used to it after two hours or so. I be going hard on Mario Party
****** around and bricked my phone 
indifferent.gif
mean.gif
 Too exhausted to deal with this right now, man. Gonna get some sleep and work on this in the morning.
One of my greatest fears cuase I would never come out of pocket for a rplacement phone too porbe
Can't wait for the new season of Archer
pimp.gif
There needs to be a thread. I thank Silly Putty for putting me on to this show its amazing.
I bet y'all wish you had ugg boots now
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Hes stunting on yall. I tried on a pair once for the lulz and they really are the warmest shoes ever.
First snow day in my part of Japan.
that's beautiful..

i don't think i have ever seen snow on a beach like that.
roll.gif

People who put "lol" in every text
indifferent.gif
. Everything isnt funny.

Super long TAN recap post.....
DEAL WITH IT

Last edited:
Last night I had a dream I went to the barber shop and the barber cut off half my dreads.

First thing I did when I woke up was touch my hair.

Last night I had a dream I went to the barber shop and the barber cut off half my dreads.

First thing I did when I woke up was touch my hair.

I had a weird dream where in the future people would put cds up their butt

Full restore cause I can't seem to get rid of the other memory

I had this issue a few weeks ago. Apparently after a phonecall with Apple techs, it appeared to be that my phone had 11.5GB (or so) of corrupted data post-iOS6 download, which was months back. I never realized it until I tried taking pictures/videos and it was telling me I couldn't, even though I had deleted pics down to 20 on the phone. The corrupted data was titled 'Other [yellow bar]' in iTunes when you plug your phone into a computer and go to the Summary page on iTunes.

IDK why, but I hated losing the texts too, but I did it and now I have all the space in the world to mess with.

Last edited:
Everyone thinks that I'm an early bird, but what they don't know is that my sleeping pattern is ..... up.

explain.....
nerd.gif

750+ unread posts......... NAH! Good morning
there is nothing to explain. lol.......the dude is just trolling..... how does anybodies gas remind you of someone else?....
because i can be selfish sometimes, i semi-want to get this foot and use the hide to make an accessory . ...a piece of history...or just preserve it...but in my possession ..............lowkey, many of you wouldnt mind doing that either....
nerd.gif

^^ iono unsuited- i've seen many relationships where the dude openly rips one all the time- followed by lulz. I dont do that in front of anybody, but life experince tells me that it is acceptable in some households - iaineemmad :\

that dinosaur had some weak claws- i wouldve won in a fight :nthat:

Last edited:
Chick just called me thirsty lol wut?
I felt like responding yesssss im getting a water bottle from the vending machine as we speak.

Back
Top Bottom