the thread about nothing...

Really hate the cold...can't wait to move to a warmer state :lol:

Negative? Psh in Cali it's 43 and I'm freezing

Sat outside the ramen joint for 45 minutes in nothing but a tee and jeans. Thought I was going to die.

Car battery on my truck froze yesterday, was outside for 10mins getting a jump....couldn't feel my fingers and feet . They weren't even cold just had no feeling and were burning for a good 45mins :smh:

That's what I get for wearing frees and no gloves :smh:

Last edited:
Why does this cross eyed dude from sport center always has his eyes red like he was crying?
Not red from smoking or nothing. Just red like son cries before he goes on air?
He is corny as hell too.

Negative? Psh in Cali it's 43 and I'm freezing

Sat outside the ramen joint for 45 minutes in nothing but a tee and jeans. Thought I was going to die.

Car battery on my truck froze yesterday, was outside for 10mins getting a jump....couldn't feel my fingers and feet . They weren't even cold just had no feeling and were burning for a good 45mins :smh:

That's what I get for wearing frees and no gloves :smh:

is that the actual temp or w/ wind chill?

Why does this cross eyed dude from sport center always has his eyes red like he was crying?
Not red from smoking or nothing. Just red like son cries before he goes on air?
He is corny as hell too.

I think you're talking about Stuart Scott. He got hit in the eye by a football at a NFL practice. But you are correct, he is corny.

Don't ever try going back to your ex's bros... :[ 3

iLLest!
Damn what happened son?

Not sure if drunk right now... Or I really wanna get another tatt in the morning

Last edited by a moderator:
yo coco..

what are the meanings of EP and LP?

an ep is an extended play single, meaning it is less than an album but more than a single song. they originally came out as a way for 45s to have more music on them in order to compete w/ 12 lp (long playing) albums.

lp is long playing album, the first records were large groove 12 inches that rotated at 78 rpm allowing for only about 5 min on each side. the "new" lp was a micro groove 12 inch that rotated at 33 rpm quadrupling the time to 20 min per side.

Last edited:
Also, to whomever my nobody is... Your box will be in the mail first thing the morning!

Ps I figured out who it was pretty quick :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
yo coco..

i know lp means long playing..

ep extended play
yo coco..

an ep is an extended play single, meaning it is less than an album but more than a single song. they originally came out as a way for 45s to have more music on them in order to compete w/ 12 lp (long playing) albums.

lp is long playing album, the first records were large groove 12 inches that rotated at 78 rpm allowing for only about 5 min on each side. the "new" lp was a micro groove 12 inch that rotated at 33 rpm quadrupling the time to 20 min per side.
thanks for the info..

for some reason i couldn't find the answer online a while back, maybe i didn't look hard enough. 

Back
Top Bottom