the thread about nothing...

I'm still
roll.gif
 at the Nasty thread

Trying not to fall back into my old habits from when I was immature and lazy. Didn't take my lazy *** to the gym. Waited until the afternoon to see my advisor and still haven't worked on fixing my bricked phone. And still didn't fill out a single job application today. I'll be back at it tomorrow. Just needed to vent really quickly NT. About to take a relaxing drive to clear my head and get back on track.

Trying not to fall back into my old habits from when I was immature and lazy. Didn't take my lazy *** to the gym. Waited until the afternoon to see my advisor and still haven't worked on fixing my bricked phone. And still didn't fill out a single job application today. I'll be back at it tomorrow. Just needed to vent really quickly NT. About to take a relaxing drive to clear my head and get back on track.
I know this feel and I hate it. Doing it right now. damn:smh:

Espn just played Cleveland..."you know its a sad day in football for your team when you feel like a Cleveland fan"

that nasty thread turned pretty epic..i just caught up on it..

didnt realize noone knew about them special kisses 
laugh.gif

Any one Muslim? Or rather has anyone done Ramadan? I started a month fast today to detox mind spirit and body. No sex fap drugs and alcohol for the next month in addition to the fasting. First day in and I almost lost it at lunch. Sitting at home by myself and the p-hub is calling me. Gotta pray.

Any one Muslim? Or rather has anyone done Ramadan? I started a month fast today to detox mind spirit and body. No sex fap drugs and alcohol for the next month in addition to the fasting. First day in and I almost lost it at lunch. Sitting at home by myself and the p-hub is calling me. Gotta pray.

yea.. you never realize how hedonistic your life is until you try to control it.

good job brotha.

this be sounding hella good right now 
nthat.gif

Back
Top Bottom