the thread about nothing...

What happened to Eyedea? Missing his memes...

:nerd:

Been noticing a lot of posters from around the country have been using the word, hella, lately. I know it's originally a Cali word so when did this start happening?

idk why but i like girls who stick to themselves and don't have many friends

enlightenment.

Wasnt that you who was asking about that earlier? Reddit is such crap, that layout:x . Its up there with Boxden and 4chan as the worst forum setup ever.

nah somebody else asked about it. I saw this today and immediately thought of it.

reddit's layout is horrible :lol: the way the comment threads work is way too much for me usually. I like small subreddits or ones that are mostly based on articles or pictures. I rarely even look at the comments.

4chan's layout is awesome though :smokin

They say people take on characteristics of their pet.... lol soooo what does that say about fish owners ?
really.....?

its not the other way around....ur pet takes on ur personality......(specifically dogs)
It is often said that dog owners display an uncanny resemblance to their pets, but a new study  goes one step further and suggests that their personalities are similar as well.

In a study of British dog owners, researchers revealed that people tend to choose animals that match their own personality. They suggest that people are subconsciously drawn towards different types of dogs based on their characteristic personalities.

Based on results of the research, such people as the Queen of England, Paris Hilton, and even Sir Isaac Newton, may have all owned dogs that resembled their own personalities.

“We go for dogs that are a bit like us, just as we go for a romantic partner who is a bit like us,” study researcher Lance Workman, a psychologist at Bath Spa University in the United Kingdom, told LiveScience.

Workman and colleagues, interested in how personality traits influence real-world behavior, focused their attention on dog ownership because previous studies have found personality differences between dog owners and non-dog owners.

In one study, the researchers found that people are even able to match purebred dogs with their owners, suggesting that certain breeds of dogs are associated with certain types of people.

Take the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge for example. Their choice of a cocker spaniel, Lupo, suggests intelligence, agreeableness and conscientiousness. And Corgi owners, such as the Queen of England, tend to be extroverted.

The study authors found that agreeable types of people are drawn to Labradors, which are known for their friendliness, while hard-working a responsible people are drawn to bulldogs, which have no-nonsense personalities. And those who have active lifestyles, spending lots of time outdoors, may be attracted to retrievers and greyhounds, they added.
this study does not support my claim....just interesting is all....

Last edited:
i hate the word hella as much as much as the word swag when i went to SF a couple weeks ago
mean.gif

dude was wearing a shirt that said "hella local"
mean.gif

Back
Top Bottom