the thread about nothing...

lol at that mascot gif 
roll.gif

where can i get microsoft excel? need to download it
You can but it at most stores. Just bought it the other day for my MAC. Can't stand apple programs. 

ive never seen this. whats so special about these seats?
Usually a couple groups of 2-3 seats in the front, so you don't have to worry about some jackass sitting right in front of or next to you, can kick your feet out, and I think they might be a little bigger. Plus no one ever has the balls to sit there so when you get to a movie late and it's packed theyre perfect. Of course you are running the risk of a handicapped person coming in and running you for your seat but like I said, as long as you don't sit in the very first group you're almost guaranteed to be smooth

Just finished cleaning up my iTunes a little. My iTunes organization >>>>>. Let me know if anyone wants me to make a thread for tips, tricks, help, etc.
Make the thread bro
Just finished cleaning up my iTunes a little. My iTunes organization >>>>>. Let me know if anyone wants me to make a thread for tips, tricks, help, etc.
make the thread so i can show off how immaculate my iTunes is.
This
You should make a thread.
What exactly did you organize? How big is your iTunes? How long did it take?
I used to organize my itunes but that was when I had about 100 songs.
Sometimes I think that I should organize my itunes, but then I'm like
j76qzo.jpg
Its so worth it..it looks so pristine when its in order
pimp.gif

doing it yourself >>>>> programs

there was a thread in general for it on yuku
Those apps dont eeem work
iYen good looks on that Music Stats app.

nerd.gif

*looks at avy*
Bruh.... What is so good about Stalley? I havent even given him a chance yet so you have an opportunity to sway me
I need to know the story behind this
Just said what up to Bun B at the airport! He was behind me in line at Popeyes. Chill dude
laugh.gif
I was there when it happened
Tell us more pls
Is this real? If so GIVE IT TO ME

Usually a couple groups of 2-3 seats in the front, so you don't have to worry about some jackass sitting right in front of or next to you, can kick your feet out, and I think they might be a little bigger. Plus no one ever has the balls to sit there so when you get to a movie late and it's packed theyre perfect. Of course you are running the risk of a handicapped person coming in and running you for your seat but like I said, as long as you don't sit in the very first group you're almost guaranteed to be smooth

For when I don't have anything worthwhile to post, but would still like to use the "your last post" feature to resume where I left off reading.

With so many pages, it really is hard to remember the last page you read unless you posted something.

Posting "marked" is convenient, and allows me to continue my "tradition" of reading every page and not missing anything.

Not sure why I watched this entire thing ...

Because like me, you're a heterosexual male who secretly enjoys watching pretty females prance about as they nonchalantly open and close their legs, revealing, in the process, their cotton white panties which we can only imagine to hold the delicate waft of freshly ripened summer strawberries.

Back
Top Bottom