the thread about nothing...

220px-Batman_mask_of_the_phantasm_poster.jpg

Just said what up to Bun B at the airport! He was behind me in line at Popeyes. Chill dude
:lol: I was there when it happened
Tell us more pls
Aight, fresh off the plane! Here we go:

Basically, in the video, they wanted to know who the fans were gonna vote as All-Stars this year (hosted in Houston.) Of course you have the folks who vote for their own Houston players (Harden, Parsons, Asik, Lin.) Then you had the folks who said they would vote for non-Houston players (KD, LeBron, Pierce etc.) These folks got full cakes blasted at their faces by Clutch! In fact, the dude that said Pierce got [2 Chainz] 2 CAKEZ! [2 Chainz] :rofl:

Well there was a guy who had a Kobe jersey and he said he was gonna vote for Kobe. Clutch is intimidated by this big, strong man and he runs scared.

Clutch decides to attack when the Kobe fan least expected during the game. He came down the aisle and BLASTED HIM! Clutch laughed at him and dipped.

That mess had me weak! :lol:

Last edited:
Just said what up to Bun B at the airport! He was behind me in line at Popeyes. Chill dude
Tell us more pls

Basically, in the video, they wanted to know who the fans were gonna vote as All-Stars this year (hosted in Houston.) Of course you have the folks who vote for their own Houston players (Harden, Parsons, Asik, Lin.) Then you had the folks who said they would vote for non-Houston players (KD, LeBron, Pierce etc.) These folks got full cakes blasted at their faces by Clutch! In fact, the dude that said Pierce got [2 Chainz] 2 CAKEZ! [2 Chainz] :rofl:

Well there was a guy who had a Kobe jersey and he said he was gonna vote for Kobe. Clutch is intimidated by this big, strong man and he runs scared.

Clutch decides to attack when the Kobe fan least expected during the game. He came down the aisle and BLASTED HIM! Clutch laughed at him and dipped.

looks like the Cake Ko'd him :lol:

Tell us more pls

If dude was about that life, he'd get a lawyer and tell the Rockets to pay up.

Sitting there and allowing the Rockets to use my mockery as entertainment, without paying me? Nahh I aint wit' that.

If dude was about that life, he'd get a lawyer and tell the Rockets to pay up.

Sitting there and allowing the Rockets to use my mockery as entertainment, without paying me? Nahh I aint wit' that.

I agree, but the Kobe guy most likely works for the Rockets, or it was staged. Either way, I got a good chuckle out of it.

enlightenment.

Wasnt that you who was asking about that earlier? Reddit is such crap, that layout
sick.gif
. Its up there with Boxden and 4chan as the worst forum setup ever.
laugh.gif
I was there when it happened
Tell us more pls

Basically, in the video, they wanted to know who the fans were gonna vote as All-Stars this year (hosted in Houston.) Of course you have the folks who vote for their own Houston players (Harden, Parsons, Asik, Lin.) Then you had the folks who said they would vote for non-Houston players (KD, LeBron, Pierce etc.) These folks got full cakes blasted at their faces by Clutch! In fact, the dude that said Pierce got [2 Chainz] 2 CAKEZ! [2 Chainz]
roll.gif

That mess had me weak!
laugh.gif
Had to be staged
How did I not know about this
laugh.gif
How would anyone? It looks so hard too, I'll stick to my terrible methods

Last edited:
Ill be load if I don't get a Range Rover...

Maybe I can get a Range Rover, if I stay my *** sober.

:smh:

For when I don't have anything worthwhile to post, but would still like to use the "your last post" feature to resume where I left off reading.

With so many pages, it really is hard to remember the last page you read unless you posted something.

Posting "marked" is convenient, and allows me to continue my "tradition" of reading every page and not missing anything.

That's a seems like a helpful tool.

Back
Top Bottom