the thread about nothing...

should i take a paycut of about a one or two dollars to get to a job with better hours?

Sometimes happiness > money... For years I had crappy hours(even now at my current job) and I'd trade it for better hours and a night life. Getting out of work at midnight on a saturday ftl

Sometimes happiness > money... For years I had crappy hours(even now at my current job) and I'd trade it for better hours and a night life. Getting out of work at midnight on a saturday ftl
+ 1

i remember wrking a job i had to drive thru downtown to get to and from....get off  to see things are 'crackin' as i drive home.........and im ready to go home and crash....
mean.gif

should i take a paycut of about a one or two dollars to get to a job with better hours?

true im still in college so its not ginna be my career but my current job slows down in may through october so it might not be worth to stay. gunna start applying other places

H31.666.jpg

H32.666.jpg

H34.666.jpg

H36.666.jpg

not my house
--------------------------
tumblr_ltmcz1t7QO1qiros0o1_500.gif

tumblr_ltmcz1t7QO1qiros0o2_500.gif

:lol: where is this from? :nerd:
-----------------------
only people I hate more than rapists and pedophiles are tourists and people that work for htc :smh: :smh:

it all depends on how bad you need the dough. a 2 hr pay cut averages out to about 120 less each check if you're full time. 240 less a month can make all the difference if you're not at a high paying job or have alot of expenses. if it was something like switching from 1-9
to 9-5 i wouldn't do it, but if its an overnight shift i would.

Working the graveyard shift on a Saturday night... :x :smh: :smh:

Having to go back 5 hours later after you get home the next day :stoneface:

Last edited:

it all depends on how bad you need the dough. a 2 hr pay cut averages out to about 120 less each check if you're full time. 240 less a month can make all the difference if you're not at a high paying job or have alot of expenses. if it was something like switching from 1-9

I only work 4 to 5 hour shifts usually and they start at either 5 or 6 am which makes me tired especially during school.

I only work 4 to 5 hour shifts usually and they start at either 5 or 6 am which makes me tired especially during school.

well if working better hours and getting less money is the best thing for school then i would do it. if you were supporting yourself it would be a different story.

Last edited:
True. But now that the holiday season is over I'll be getting Max like 13 hours a week at this job but but I can get like 20 easy at the other place.
Thnx para da advice

Does anyone have the gif with the four black guys standing near a car? It's like a reaction gif.

Back
Top Bottom