the thread about nothing...

I'd never heard of MIANSAI until the gf got me a bracelet for Xmas. I must say the quality is outstanding.

They better have outstanding quality each bracelet is about $100 (the hook cloth one is $55, thats the cheapest ives seen). I am never spending that on a bracelet il just get a watch.

It's crazy how so many of my friends are sick right now, and I'm over here as fine as can be.

I'd never heard of MIANSAI until the gf got me a bracelet for Xmas. I must say the quality is outstanding.

Which one did she get you?

They better have outstanding quality each bracelet is about $100 (the hook cloth one is $55, thats the cheapest ives seen). I am never spending that on a bracelet il just get a watch.

You can't put a price on quality though. And these will most likely be the last bracelet you'll ever need.

Last edited:

You can't put a price on quality though. And these will most likely be the last bracelet you'll ever need.

But isn't this just a little ironic.....no one NEEDS a bracelet. I mean no hate i think they are cool looking but when the one i liked on their website was $140....i was like no thanks...i will never pay that for a bracelet.

But isn't this just a little ironic.....no one NEEDS a bracelet. I mean no hate i think they are cool looking but when the one i liked on their website was $140....i was like no thanks...i will never pay that for a bracelet.

The point wasn't that anyone would ever need a bracelet, let alone one that costs $140. But, if you're going to get one why not spend a little extra money and get a quality, USA handmade one that will last you a good long time.

Last edited:
medium.jpg

LaGoddamn :smh:

Life after the NBA hasn't been kind to Sprewell.

Last edited:
I also got this Billykirk triple leather cuff. Typically not really into leather cuffs, but this is pretty thin and has a nice layered look. I've actually used it as a watch band before. Looks kinda funky, but I like it.

i dont like her at all..her singing sucks her voice is annoying as hell...

and her chracters on my idiot brother and 500 days of summer didnt help her out at all..

so glad JGL got minka kelly shes sooo much better...

Back
Top Bottom