the thread about nothing...

i dont like her at all..her singing sucks her voice is annoying as hell...

and her chracters on my idiot brother and 500 days of summer didnt help her out at all..

so glad JGL got minka kelly shes sooo much better...

agreed, don't care for her shtick. never seen 500 days of summer either and don't plan on it. that iphone commercial :x

pllllease put me on this!
what. wut. vut. whaaat. wuttt. vutttt. huh. huhhh. huhhhhh!
that one is stella mcartney, they make more "mascular" ones (gold is considered more for women, but whatever) and men's are usually in like onyx/silver.

id bracelets/necklaces have been trendy for awhile now. like Celine's gold id necklace's have been blowing up for the longest

I have an expensive one, and then this one from UO on sale for $14. I get more compliments with the $14 one :lol:
http://www.urbanoutfitters.com/urba...d=25044363&parentid=SUGGESTIVE+SEARCH+RESULTS

I'm pretty sure I rustled some jimmies just not to long ago during work. I went to city hall to deliver a police report to this lady and she had this real cocky attitude from the minute I walked in her office, didn't bother to stay long wit no dambs giving I looked at her and said your really ignorant shut the door and kept it moving, So once I step back in my office my boss brings me in her room to ask me if I had calling someone ignorant, with no hesitation I said ya (thought I was in trouble but she actually laughed about the stuation) so to the lady who thought id get in trouble here's a big **** you

I'm pretty sure I rustled some jimmies just not to long ago during work. I went to city hall to deliver a police report to this lady and she had this real cocky attitude from the minute I walked in her office, didn't bother to stay long wit no dambs giving I looked at her and said your really ignorant shut the door and kept it moving, So once I step back in my office my boss brings me in her room to ask me if I had calling someone ignorant, with no hesitation I said ya (thought I was in trouble but she actually laughed about the stuation) so to the lady who thought id get in trouble here's a big **** you

That feel when your superiors have your back. :pimp:

no romo thought it would be a good idea to "clean shave" my crotch is so damn itchy now and mad razor bumps. terrible idea
mean.gif

Feels Bat man

Speaking of Zooey, have there be any new episodes of New Girl (or Modern Family for that matter) since Christmas?

no romo thought it would be a good idea to "clean shave" my crotch is so damn itchy now and mad razor bumps. terrible idea
mean.gif

Feels Bat man
i use a set of hairl clippers i dont use anymore and last week i decided to do it with no clip and tapered almost all the way..

bad idea..

i ended up nicking one of the wrinkles on my sack..i dont shave cuz last time as you mentioned it itched for almost a week and i had mad cuts on my nuts..

RGIII 
mean.gif
 Hate it had to be him. In other news, finally got my iPod back after being sent off for repairs. Good as new 
happy.gif

no romo thought it would be a good idea to "clean shave" my crotch is so damn itchy now and mad razor bumps. terrible idea :smh:
Feels Bat man

i use a set of hairl clippers i dont use anymore and last week i decided to do it with no clip and tapered almost all the way..

bad idea..

i ended up nicking one of the wrinkles on my sack..i dont shave cuz last time as you mentioned it itched for almost a week and i had mad cuts on my nuts..

never use electric clippers without a guard on your nether regions.

never shave all the way down. if you want to do that, wax.

I recommended the Schick Intuition to others here as a means for manscaping, everyone that got one agreed it was an amazing shave. recommending it again.

Back
Top Bottom