the thread about nothing...

I never knew what nye meant i thought it wasab acronym for newyork but now ijust realized it meant new years eve
#thronethoughts

no romo thought it would be a good idea to "clean shave" my crotch is so damn itchy now and mad razor bumps. terrible idea :smh:
Feels Bat man

:x should have waxed
razor bumps and ingrown hairs in your nether reasons are the worse. and then that stubble when it starts growing back and rubs the wrong way against your clothes :x

Zooey or Emily Deschanel?

zooey-desch-humane-benefit.jpg

Gonna have to go with Emily - not by much though.

Last edited:
People been telling me that this hot sauce x ranch combo was good. I was like "Nah y'all nasty". Tried it and this **** is ******g CRACK son!

tumblr_me23brFOO81qcb5fko1_250.gif

this **** starts when they are children & has to stop :smh:
-------------

barnes & noble :evil:

Last edited:
This guy is hilarious 
roll.gif

Why did I watch this
laugh.gif
. That guy from BYU who trolls people on campus is like this and also funny
Does it matterrrrrrrr??????
What is your race?

Now, I'm 100% sure that you're jim rustler from yuku.
Who's Jim Rustler and what is yuku
icFUg9qglALtf.png

ps

You failed my test.

I purposely put  jim rustler in lower case then you wrote Jim Rustler.

How would you know that it's supposed to be in uppercase if you're not jim rustler?
roll.gif
Got Him
That guy is hillllllaaaarrrrriiiiooouuuusssssss!!!!! 
roll.gif
roll.gif

PS. He didn't get me. I still don't know who this "jim rustler" is. How would you know who he is. 
What is your race?

i dont know if its the black and red, but i have NT open throughout my 10 hr workdays, and i am so sleepy.

Do the black and red colors make anyone else sleepy?

i dont know if its the black and red, but i have NT open throughout my 10 hr workdays, and i am so sleepy.

Do the black and red colors make anyone else sleepy?
Its easier on your eyes. White backgrounds emit more light therefore making you more alert and awake. Black and red is less stressful, therefore maybe a reason why you get tired or sleepy

Back
Top Bottom