the thread about nothing...

laugh.gif
 finally saw the OG scene of Wee-Bey in that gif yall are always posting
Shorty was a cop?

To the guy who quoted me about The Sopronas I owe you a rep. I missed your post and I only read back two pages from the one I open. lol

At work bored. I don't get how to add ppl to my Linkedin account. Googling A&Rs.

Off for two days and then school starts. Going to get a massage tomorrow.

Bout to try and get this Youtube money like that boy illest. I just need an angle.

me?

If you know they feelin' you, scroll to their earlier pics and strike up a convo. No one will scroll back that far so there can be no shame in your game! If they're hesitant to talk on there, convince em to get kik or something similar. I've got this thing down haha
Hmmmm.........
I had like 9 posts quoted ready to reply then my browser crashed. Internet Explorer is the absolute worst
The struggle continues
I had like 9 posts quoted ready to reply then my browser crashed. Internet Explorer is the absolute worst
try to use google chrome brodie
Its my work computer, this is all we're allowed to use
mean.gif
. U feel like I'm in 2003 with Windows Vista and Internet Explorer
On a related note:Anyone who has this happen to them should get an add on called textarea cache. Session manager is also a good add on. Both add ons are for firefox.

Hell ya. I remember playing MK2 and MK3 on arcades at the movie theater. I wanted to go to the movies just to play those games.

i think my mom copped that for me on the sega genesis for like 60 bucks in chinatown so i saved on those quarters. :smokin

This game gotta lot of my money back in the day
This game used to cheat so damn bad...if I was only up by a point or two...these bastards would ALWAYS hit full court/half court buzzer beaters

I finally beat this **** recently too...got damn headache
mean.gif
laugh.gif

I gota take down these christmas lights off this high *** roof of mine
And its damn cold outside
This is why I hate christmas decorations.
If you know they feelin' you, scroll to their earlier pics and strike up a convo. No one will scroll back that far so there can be no shame in your game! If they're hesitant to talk on there, convince em to get kik or something similar. I've got this thing down haha
Hmmmm.........
The struggle continues
try to use google chrome brodie
Its my work computer, this is all we're allowed to use
mean.gif
. U feel like I'm in 2003 with Windows Vista and Internet Explorer
On a related note:Anyone who has this happen to them should get an add on called textarea cache. Session manager is also a good add on. Both add ons are for firefox.
Cosigning this. Nothing worse than when you have that huge Silly Puttyesque wall of text type out and then something ruins it. That is why I always select all and copy my posts on here.
been in/out the hospital for the past few days,
flu + eye infection collab
sick.gif
mean.gif
I missed TAN
sick.gif
Eye Infection? That sounds unpleasant
     Quote:
Hell ya. I remember playing MK2 and MK3 on arcades at the movie theater. I wanted to go to the movies just to play those games.
This but replace those stupid games with HYDRO THUNDER, CRUISIN EXOTICA, and TIME CRISIS!!!!!!!!. Arcarde games where you get to hold the wheel or the gun >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Shouldn't have taken an 8 o'clock class smdh. Could barely keep my eyes open and know im gonna be skippingit within the near future.

This is why I hate christmas decorations.
Cosigning this. Nothing worse than when you have that huge Silly Puttyesque wall of text type out and then something ruins it. That is why I always select all and copy my posts on here.
:x Eye Infection? That sounds unpleasant
This but replace those stupid games with HYDRO THUNDER, CRUISIN EXOTICA, and TIME CRISIS!!!!!!!!. Arcarde games where you get to hold the wheel or the gun >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

YES how come they never had a console version of hydro thunder? that and the one with the snowmobiles

just checked my mail and my doctor charged me 500 dollars for a prescription of vitamin B-12 and D. FREAKING VITAMINS. fml

been in/out the hospital for the past few days,
flu + eye infection collab
sick.gif
mean.gif
I missed TAN
That sucks. SN to post ratio is relevant. 

The sickest I have ever been was in middle school. I had mono, walking pneumonia, and  ear infections in both ears. I literally thought I was going to die. My best friend who lived done the street came to check on me since I was MIA for a few days. I told him what was going on but that dude was so stupid he told everyone I had lymphoma instead of pneumonia. Everyone was surprised as hell to see me when I went back to school. 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
That sucks. SN to post ratio is relevant. 

The sickest I have ever been was in middle school. I had mono, walking pneumonia, and  ear infections in both ears. I literally thought I was going to die. My best friend who lived done the street came to check on me since I was MIA for a few days. I told him what was going on but that dude was so stupid he told everyone I had lymphoma instead of pneumonia. Everyone was surprised as hell to see me when I went back to school. :lol:
:lol: the whole school had written you off
but damn, that collab is crazy :x the worse thing had to be the eye infection switching between both eyes, like oh I'm healed! oh, wait it's in the other eye now, until I couldn't open both.

Back
Top Bottom