the thread about nothing...

dude, wtf. How does one get paid to smash these broads b. Share you're inside info :nerd:

lol nah its my part time job as a delivery driver. we were closing and she demanded the food and is willing to give me a 50 dollar tip. thought she was bluffing and would just give me a 50 because her order was 30. ended up giving me 80 dollars for it and i was :wow:

This guy is hilarious 
roll.gif

Why did I watch this
laugh.gif
. That guy from BYU who trolls people on campus is like this and also funny
Does it matterrrrrrrr??????
What is your race?

Now, I'm 100% sure that you're jim rustler from yuku.
Who's Jim Rustler and what is yuku
icFUg9qglALtf.png

ps

You failed my test.

I purposely put  jim rustler in lower case then you wrote Jim Rustler.

How would you know that it's supposed to be in uppercase if you're not jim rustler?
roll.gif
Got Him
That guy is hillllllaaaarrrrriiiiooouuuusssssss!!!!! 
roll.gif
roll.gif

PS. He didn't get me. I still don't know who this "jim rustler" is. How would you know who he is. 
What is your race?

I know this isn't thread worthy so i will ask it here.

Does anyone have bed sheets they recommend. Went out shopping for them this weekend and i guess i want something in the 400-600 thread count range but there are literally thousands of options. I haven't the slightest idea what makes one better then another.....is it all about thread count? Why can i find some 400 thread count sheets on amazon for $25 bucks and some are $60 with the same count?

Beware...Manufacturers stay lying about their thread counts.

296!?!?!?!?! :rofl:

I'm watching that mac & devin movie and this dude mike epps says .. some of yall kids breath smell like adult toys 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
I know this isn't thread worthy so i will ask it here.

Does anyone have bed sheets they recommend. Went out shopping for them this weekend and i guess i want something in the 400-600 thread count range but there are literally thousands of options. I haven't the slightest idea what makes one better then another.....is it all about thread count? Why can i find some 400 thread count sheets on amazon for $25 bucks and some are $60 with the same count?

Beware...Manufacturers stay lying about their thread counts.

296!?!?!?!?! :rofl:

LOLOLOL real talk this is my life right now. Like how am i supposed to choose. Like oh is there really a brand that makes 600 thread count for $40? or should i just buy the 600 thread count for $90 bucks because im thinking that is more legit lol.

I had like 9 posts quoted ready to reply then my browser crashed. Internet Explorer is the absolute worst

If you know they feelin' you, scroll to their earlier pics and strike up a convo. No one will scroll back that far so there can be no shame in your game! If they're hesitant to talk on there, convince em to get kik or something similar. I've got this thing down haha
Hmmmm.........
I had like 9 posts quoted ready to reply then my browser crashed. Internet Explorer is the absolute worst
The struggle continues
try to use google chrome brodie
Its my work computer, this is all we're allowed to use
mean.gif
. U feel like I'm in 2003 with Windows Vista and Internet Explorer

Last edited:
I gota take down these christmas lights off this high *** roof of mine
And its damn cold outside

Back
Top Bottom