the thread about nothing...

Anybody else hit random girls up on Instagram? So far I've gotten a couple yambs and about a dozen numbers
pimp.gif
How do you hit em up?

If you know they feelin' you, scroll to their earlier pics and strike up a convo. No one will scroll back that far so there can be no shame in your game! If they're hesitant to talk on there, convince em to get kik or something similar. I've got this thing down haha

If you know they feelin' you, scroll to their earlier pics and strike up a convo. No one will scroll back that far so there can be no shame in your game! If they're hesitant to talk on there, convince em to get kik or something similar. I've got this thing down haha
I don't have the balls to do that 
embarassed.gif

too bad there isn't a way to search your area. so you're not chopping people with mutual friends. i wanna get on some complete strangers.

I don't think I ever wanna visit Baltimore after watching The Wire.

does the Barksdale crew last the entire series??

true, plus i got girls who follow me after chilling once or see me comment on my boys pic or whatever.

laugh.gif
 finally saw the OG scene of Wee-Bey in that gif yall are always posting

This guy is hilarious 
roll.gif

Why did I watch this
laugh.gif
. That guy from BYU who trolls people on campus is like this and also funny
Does it matterrrrrrrr??????
What is your race?

Now, I'm 100% sure that you're jim rustler from yuku.
Who's Jim Rustler and what is yuku
icFUg9qglALtf.png

ps

You failed my test.

I purposely put  jim rustler in lower case then you wrote Jim Rustler.

How would you know that it's supposed to be in uppercase if you're not jim rustler?
roll.gif
Got Him
That guy is hillllllaaaarrrrriiiiooouuuusssssss!!!!! 
roll.gif
roll.gif

PS. He didn't get me. I still don't know who this "jim rustler" is. How would you know who he is. 

Yes fish sleep. But it’s not sleep as we know it. They don’t have eyelids to close, they sometimes do it during the day, they don’t show the characteristic brainwave patterns like REM sleep seen in humans, and some, including most sharks have to keep swimming in their sleep.

I know this isn't thread worthy so i will ask it here.

Does anyone have bed sheets they recommend. Went out shopping for them this weekend and i guess i want something in the 400-600 thread count range but there are literally thousands of options. I haven't the slightest idea what makes one better then another.....is it all about thread count? Why can i find some 400 thread count sheets on amazon for $25 bucks and some are $60 with the same count?

First time waking up this early in a while..feels good but I know its because I couldn't sleep nerves been bad due to deaths in my fam another uncle passed away Saturday night..so ima make today last and enjoy it doing whatever I can do to better myself...first day of the semester let's go :smokin

"If your a real man you never go down you just stay up"-Ric Flair

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom