the thread about nothing...

I gotta feeling who this is...
14697739_jimmer_swag_nt.gif
roll.gif

He owes it to himself to get his crap together. I know Deathwish isn't giving him pro models anymore but he is still with them correct? Is he still going to ride for them or is he trying to go somewhere else.
i saw in an interview that he will have a part in the new deathwish video coming out soon, i know supra sure isn't promoting him, my guess he's flo til he gets his stuff together

i hate when i'm bored this late at night but refuse to call it a day

To the guy who quoted me about The Sopronas I owe you a rep. I missed your post and I only read back two pages from the one I open. lol

At work bored. I don't get how to add ppl to my Linkedin account. Googling A&Rs.

Off for two days and then school starts. Going to get a massage tomorrow.

Bout to try and get this Youtube money like that boy illest. I just need an angle.

He owes it to himself to get his crap together. I know Deathwish isn't giving him pro models anymore but he is still with them correct? Is he still going to ride for them or is he trying to go somewhere else.
i saw in an interview that he will have a part in the new deathwish video coming out soon, i know supra sure isn't promoting him, my guess he's flo til he gets his stuff together
See I heard he was off Supra too but I was checking out Ellington's sigs not too long ago and noticed they still had Dixon listed under team. Weird situation. 

To the guy who quoted me about The Sopronas I owe you a rep. I missed your post and I only read back two pages from the one I open. lol
Nah, I'm good. :lol:

But yea, alotta people are mad defensive about Sopranos, especially after people broke down why the finale "made sense." But people don't make sense...and we feel shows in the moment. And the ending felt false as ****, and the whole show felt like a sorta bizarro, experimental version of the original after they brought it back.

Not as big a fall off as when they fired Aaron Sorkin off the West Wing, but it felt like David Chase was flipping off the American public that craved that type of entertainment so much in the end. You could say that was intended, sure. But **** you back, Chase. :lol:

Nah, I'm good.
laugh.gif

But yea, alotta people are mad defensive about Sopranos, especially after people broke down why the finale "made sense." But people don't make sense...and we feel shows in the moment. And the ending felt false as ****, and the whole show felt like a sorta bizarro, experimental version of the original after they brought it back.

Not as big a fall off as when they fired Aaron Sorkin off the West Wing, but it felt like David Chase was flipping off the American public that craved that type of entertainment so much in the end. You could say that was intended, sure. But **** you back, Chase.
laugh.gif

See I heard he was off Supra too but I was checking out Ellington's sigs not too long ago and noticed they still had Dixon listed under team. Weird situation. 
just checked out the website, shows he's on the team. his other sponsors don't have him listed though (spitfire, kr3w, thunder)
i will always remember that flip skate video with arto saari hitting his head and vomitting..
in the flip "sorry" video. they boardslide him up the rail while he's on the stretcher
laugh.gif

I'm watching tnt and I see bruce willis walkning around with mos def talkin like tyson
Anybody know what show or movie that is?

Back
Top Bottom