the thread about nothing...

Last edited:
I'm still in the first season! Ain't tryna read no spoilers!
My bad.

What do you like about the show so far?

How do you feel about omar's gayness?

The actor isn't gay.
I figured the actor isn't gay, just sorta shook that Omar is. But its all good, I like it. Gives it a whole twist to the hood thing.

The show is definitely good. Ended up watching like 4 episodes in a row last night till 4:30 am 
laugh.gif
 I'm only on episode 8 I think of season 1....... It'll be a long journey till the end. And I need to stop reading wikipedia, cuz I've already read one spoiler about the end of season 1 
mean.gif
Spoilers are so damn hard to avoid.

I watched a couple episodes of season 4 back when it was airing back in 2006.

But at that time I had no interest in the show.

Now that I'm on season 4, I remember watching specific episodes and now I know key plot points and character deaths. I was watching spoilers without even realizing it.
mean.gif

I'm still in the first season! Ain't tryna read no spoilers!
My bad.

What do you like about the show so far?

How do you feel about omar's gayness?

The actor isn't gay.
I figured the actor isn't gay, just sorta shook that Omar is. But its all good, I like it. Gives it a whole twist to the hood thing.

The show is definitely good. Ended up watching like 4 episodes in a row last night till 4:30 am 
laugh.gif
 I'm only on episode 8 I think of season 1....... It'll be a long journey till the end. And I need to stop reading wikipedia, cuz I've already read one spoiler about the end of season 1 
mean.gif
Spoilers are so damn hard to avoid.

I watched a couple episodes of season 4 back when it was airing back in 2006.

But at that time I had no interest in the show.

Now that I'm on season 4, I remember watching specific episodes and now I know key plot points and character deaths. I was watching spoilers without even realizing it.
mean.gif
Same thing happened to me when I decided to give Lost a shot, remember random episodes I caught every now and then back in the day.

I used to be hooked to lost but stopped midway theu season 5 a couple months ago. Ill try to pick it up and finish despite everyone telling me that the ending sucks

I used to be hooked to lost but stopped midway theu season 5 a couple months ago. Ill try to pick it up and finish despite everyone telling me that the ending sucks
I feel this, I loved season 1-4ish... but despite the shaky last 2 seasons I still knocked out the series in about 2 weeks 
eek.gif
 pulled two all nighters during that span cuz I couldn't put it down

i don't care what people say, LOST was a great series.. one of these days i'll re-watch it.

could they have ended it differently? hell yeah, but it is what it is. 
grin.gif

Lost's ending is pretty good imo.

However, I can see why people hated the ending since they had been watching it while it was airing.

Lost's ending is pretty good imo.

However, I can see why people hated the ending since they had been watching it while it was airing.
I feel this... like I doubt they could have sealed all the story lines and answered all the questions.

Ending it the way they did was for the best 

That's good to watch it that way...let all them good feels pool together, then let the rest of the show be it's own thing.

i truly think the writers wrote themselves into a hole they couldn't get out of..

therefore they just took the easy way out, that's what happens when a show runs too long.

I love getting free games, even better when they send me multiple copies of the same game so I have to give them away. :lol:

I love getting free games, even better when they send me multiple copies of the same game so I have to give them away. :lol:

I love getting free pens

I got a pretty good stockof pens probably around 150-200

Dam illest my clothes are on the chair like that too but i also have a pile on the floorand bed. I hate cleaning having broomed my room in about a month or two

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom