the thread about nothing...

i don't care what people say, LOST was a great series.. one of these days i'll re-watch it.

could they have ended it differently? hell yeah, but it is what it is. >D

It was...the ending was such a disappointment though. I'll admit it was a great finale...but a horrible wrap up/end to the story.

i truly think the writers wrote themselves into a hole they couldn't get out of..

therefore they just took the easy way out, that's what happens when a show runs too long.
They came clean on how the show came together.

They were positive it'd get cancelled after the first 12 episodes, so they wanted to make a really awesome, mysterious 12 episode mini-series where they just stuffed in as much of their favorite fantasy and sci-fi stuff as they could.

Then the ratings went through the roof and they were in full panic mode. :smh: Dead serious.

That makes sense.

Someone list some Dark type movies, please. :nerd:

requiem for a dream
human centepide
girl w/ dragon tattoo

Donnie Darko

Someone list some Dark type movies, please.
nerd.gif

requiem for a dream
human centepide
girl w/ dragon tattoo
girl with the dragon tattoo is good but make sure you watch the one with Daniel Craig

Eastern Promises

Natural Born Killers

Hobo with a Shotgun

Mulholland Drive 

The Machinist

Funny Games (2007)

The Big White

Last edited:
im talking about the spicy ones like the chilli powder and tamarind based candies and ish like that...

are you talking about the colorful sweets?
Yea the gelitain looking treats in there.

FInd me a pic of what you are talking about,

Jonathan Givony ‏@DraftExpress
Gotta hand it to the Nets, though, the Barclays Center is one hell of an experience. I've been to a lot of basketball arenas. This is #1.

requiem for a dream
human centepide
girl w/ dragon tattoo

Any more suggestions, i'ma watch the 2nd one tonight but might need another later.

girl with the dragon tattoo is good but make sure you watch the one with Daniel Craig

Eastern Promises
Natural Born Killers
Hobo with a Shotgun
Mulholland Drive
The Machinist
Funny Games (2007)
The Big White

Goodlooks papi :smokin

Last edited:
Going to the grocery store at half time to cop some new groceries.

I plan on buying:

Granola, Cereal, Reduced Fat Milk, Chobani yogurt, a Rotisserie Chicken, Sierra Nevada Torpedo IPA, and a Digiorno Pizza for tonight when I watch the CM Punk Documentary.

Any additional sugestions, my brothers?

Yea the gelitain looking treats in there.
FInd me a pic of what you are talking about,

ive never had that stuff and never will 
sick.gif

looks like jello with mayonaise on it..

im talking about this stuff..

the+best+candy.+you+know+the+only+thing+you+love_d14854_3970524.jpg

and these are also great..they are little cakes that have chocolate on top and a light strawberry filling its just the right amount of everything...

tumblr_li0vqpNqvT1qdtrq4o1_500.jpg

do you get mexican stuff out there? 

i remember when i lived out in that state there wasnt ish..but then again i lved there from 97-2000.

Back
Top Bottom