the thread about nothing...

laugh.gif
mean.gif

(Fabulous) jk

High gyze.
Does anyone know how to change a mkv to mp4 format?
Any help greatly appreciated.

ayo
ok

on pc?
http://www.freemake.com/free_video_converter/
on mac?
get a pc

You want to play the video on your Xbox or something?

Don't use that.

That'll convert the movie for hours and lower the quality. It's a waste of time.

MKV and MP4 are the exact same video format, just with different format audio.

Try XenonMKV.

It separates the video from audio, converts the audio, then puts it back together in like 20 minutes.

And it's dumb easy to use. No setup. 2 clicks and you're good. It was made with Xbox in mind.

If that doesn't work, then yea, you gotta convert it, but it should work like 9 times outta 10.

Last edited:
I know this may fall under the TMI category, but man...Taking a clean dookie, feeling like everything is out...What a feeling :pimp:

High gyze.
Does anyone know how to change a mkv to mp4 format?
Any help greatly appreciated.

ayo
ok

on pc?
http://www.freemake.com/free_video_converter/
on mac?
get a pc

You want to play the video on your Xbox or something?

Don't use that.

That'll convert the movie for hours and lower the quality. It's a waste of time.

MKV and MP4 are the exact same video format, just with different format audio.

Try XenonMKV.

It separates the video from audio, converts the audio, then puts it back together in like 20 minutes.

And it's dumb easy to use. No setup. 2 clicks and you're good. It was made with Xbox in mind.

If that doesn't work, then yea, you gotta convert it, but it should work like 9 times outta 10.

you trying to start something?
come fight me then

Last edited:
I'm still in the first season! Ain't tryna read no spoilers!
My bad.

What do you like about the show so far?

How do you feel about omar's gayness?

The actor isn't gay.
I figured the actor isn't gay, just sorta shook that Omar is. But its all good, I like it. Gives it a whole twist to the hood thing.

The show is definitely good. Ended up watching like 4 episodes in a row last night till 4:30 am 
laugh.gif
 I'm only on episode 8 I think of season 1....... It'll be a long journey till the end. And I need to stop reading wikipedia, cuz I've already read one spoiler about the end of season 1 
mean.gif

Back
Top Bottom