the thread about nothing...

I don't know what either are you are talking about lol kryptonite?  Random spanish dude in the club with the mamis?

Behold! Watch as PowerBallin crumbles in it's presence!

It's a joke, so I don't see why you're taking it so seriously.

Your second sentence is a blanket statement.

Lastly, how do you know what asian countries want to show to the US?
i wasnt serious..hence the smiley..

i also meant that our media only shows the weird stuff coming from there..

id like to hear about what they're developing and ish like that..naw mean, coco kinda knew what i meant.

Erick, while you were gone- we had to make a TAN music thread (no more music in here). It doesnt move as fast, but theres some good music in there. Oh, and Game is the man

100 posts per page FTW!

Dudes kill me whining about 600 unread posts. Get y'all scroll game up.

Last edited:
:rofl: Kobe is officially on Twitter now @KobeBryant, you know Vanessa has the password and keylogger on deck

EDIT: Pron stars already mentioning him :smh: ruh roh

Last edited:
Twitter is going to destroy this mans marriage :lol:

"I lost a few bad *******, met some mo' bad *******. I be schoolin these ******. Pose for your close picture." - Jellybean Bryant

How do you check where hes been mentioned?

On twitter for iphone I just went to his tweet and then it'll show up the replies to it underneath, Courtney Cummings said "Its about time" :lol: those direct messages he's getting will be OD prolly has an inbox full already

Mom's is low-key telling me she wants to retire. Ain't **** I can do about that right now. **** i'm still learning to walk (financially independent). Soon though, soon. Chill for right now though.

Back
Top Bottom