the thread about nothing...

:smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh:
tumblr_lz7wwzwM2V1qbgxfto1_500.png

ajkbsakhcv wk VXDKH svckhj sjkX Kkw
:x
que?

Cat face paint.... Cat food..... I'm thinking its milk :lol:

Delocated is severely underrated. As are Moral Orel and Superjail.

Last edited:
Delocated is severely underrated. As are Moral Orel and Superjail.
Give me a foot long ...but hold the the balls

As far as [as] goes I like just about everything except Tim and Eric & Robot chicken. Moral Orel and SuperJail are great. My faves tho are 

Squidbillies

ATHF

Metalocalypse 
Man Delocated is very underrated 

tumblr_m8yrhr1eVA1rafteqo1_400.gif

laugh.gif

I know this! Been trying to watch but can't find it anywhere besides dvd.
You can watch episodes on adultswim.com plus it is usually on Thursdays

How do y'all let go of something that's been eating you up for weeks, if not months? Every now and then I have a moment of clarity and calmness but one little thing brings that stupid thought back in to my dumb head. I need memory erasing done or something SMH

laugh.gif
 Like just now, I worked things out in my head... but I know in the morning my mind might be all jumbled up again. Stupid emotions and irrational thoughts/fears. What the hell is wrong with me.

laugh.gif
 Like just now, I worked things out in my head... but I know in the morning my mind might be all jumbled up again. Stupid emotions and irrational thoughts/fears. What the hell is wrong with me.
Girl?
embarassed.gif
 yall already know. 

I just don't know how to move past this, without literally getting her memory wiped outta my head. It'd be for the best 
laugh.gif

I'm 99.999% certain of the future between us, and I fully understand the situation right now. But I guess it's just that .001% glimmer of hope I cling on to that beats me to death

Last edited by a moderator:
asian invasion s.w.a.g.
psy-gangnam-style-musicviral-video.jpeg

One annoying song is not an invasion..:tongue:

Sadly Asian culture will only be tried to be portrayed as weird and wacky..

They don't want to show how they are beating us in technological advances..science,math and their elementary students are smarter than some of our college grads..

asian invasion s.w.a.g.
psy-gangnam-style-musicviral-video.jpeg

One annoying song is not an invasion..:tongue:

They don't want to show how they are beating us in technological advances..science,math and their elementary students are smarter than some of our college grads..

i don't think they have any control over how they are portrayed by our country's media. and i really doubt all the asian countries got together and decided "hey lets fool these yankees into thinking we're a bunch of tentacle pr0n loving cosplay geeks so we can get over on them "

Last edited:
:lol:  Like just now, I worked things out in my head... but I know in the morning my mind might be all jumbled up again. Stupid emotions and irrational thoughts/fears. What the hell is wrong with me.

Girl?
:wow:  yall already know. 

I just don't know how to move past this, without literally getting her memory wiped outta my head. It'd be for the best :lol:

I'm 99.999% certain of the future between us, and I fully understand the situation right now. But I guess it's just that .001% glimmer of hope I cling on to that beats me to death

I was the same way last year - actually for the last few years. How I got over was to vilify my ex and really nitpick all of the things that were wrong with her. How she had her multitude of emotional and mental issues. How I tried so hard to make her see. So so very hard to make her see we belonged together (makes me a little bit queasy even thinking how irrational I acted.) and still didn't get any reciprocity.

By putting her in this light and highlighting her negative attributes I was able to see that I was better off. And that my jumping at her beck-and-call and clamoring for her attention was very dangerous. For a time there - the relationship lasted three years - my identity revolved around satisfying her. I, too, thought she was the one and lost sight of who I was trying to please her. So very poisonous and debilitating. And she didn't even care. She knew I was her puppet. We would break up and make up within the week it seemed. That was our idea of love. Or at least mine.

I still think about her to this day but knowing that another guy actually married her crazy *** after knowing her for less than a year makes it so much easier to swallow (and it further confirms my suspicions that she is a looney) and leave the past the past. I nudged her on Hanging with Friends a few months ago. I dodged a bullet by her not responding. That place was so very dark and cold and desolate - I never want to go back there again. The whole cat-and-mouse of it all. I appreciated the life lesson it taught me, but I seriously wouldn't wish it on my worst enemy.

You have to face the music, Rock. She is gone. The burden is off of your shoulder. You don't have to live for her anymore. And you for damn sure don't have to hold up the microcosm of a life you too once had together. It's difficult enough bearing the brunt of real life - no need to try to juggle a fantasy world along with it. Relearn and regain who you are, without alcohol. It will be doubly difficult since you're more or less trying to break the primary bond of your ex, but also the secondary bond of the alcohol that helped you cope with your breakup.

It's much easier to let it rule you than it is to stand up and say "I'm not taking this anymore. I want to put this part of my life behind me and move on."

Rock, you can do it. I know you know you can. All it takes is the first step.

Last edited:
pimp.gif

Tried to watch downtown Abbey didnt make it past ep 1. Will try again because of the positive comments.

So many other things I wanted to address but I would have quoted too many things and now I forgot because I took my shower inbetween reading this thread and then came back
mean.gif

One annoying song is not an invasion..
tongue.gif

It's a joke, so I don't see why you're taking it so seriously.

Your second sentence is a blanket statement.

Lastly, how do you know what asian countries want to show to the US?

Back
Top Bottom