the thread about nothing...

tumblr_mg3drmtZ5J1qdlh1io1_400.gif

tumblr_me9ww5FoD31rsz990o1_500.gif

dat gap is what made me think they were fake. and the fact they're sitting toooo perfect.

then the fact she's an import model. I don't get it :smh:

YO SLEAZY, what's the story behind your username and is that your gf in your avy?

iLLest!

nah my avy is Danpat. I've posted my girl on here before, she posted for a while but quit :nerd:

my second name on here was James Earl Zones, got banned and came back anagram'd as Sleaze Jar Omens.

Meth gave me that work (no papi) and now I'm back as RIP sleazyy. if I get banned again it's going to be worth it :lol: I'm tired of rebuilding. like 6-7k total posts down the drain. :smh:

Last edited:
asian chicks with implants are hit and miss..it all comes down to how good the surgeon is..

my homegirl was pretty much flat chested, when she was 19 or so she decided to go under the knife..shes a small B cup and they look good on her, plus shes really petite.

Rob where to you get all your pics and whats your process to putting them on NT?  Interested the method behind your madness

Last edited:
have you ever been on those ratchet social networking sites like mocospace or meetme...these women are so slutty its disgusting and the guys are no better for commenting on these ugly women pictures talking about they are beautiful when they are drop dead ugly...this chick told me come over here house to smash right i said who is there she said her boyfriend and their daughter but they will be in the other room wowwwwwwwww

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom