the thread about nothing...

Picture+54.png

i want to drop out of college (got 20 credits left for my bachelors in econ) and learn something hands on. feel like thats the only place that doesnt have much competition. IMO hands on experience/education> paper

**** no your not droppin out dude after you told me about your internship that got me all hyped up to look for one myself when I go back saturday

Last edited:
I spent like 30 min browsin ur channel today. Good entertainment.
The hijabis go crazy for u bruh :lol:

Whaaaaaat. Someone on NT watched my videos?! HAHAHA. Preciated! What'd you check out? Were you watching tour footage on the second channel?

Goal is to target Mainstream America this year. Had successes with American videos last year but will capitalize this year.

iLLest!

Realtalk my little cuzins put me on ur vids they love your stuff.

I watched ur ellen dance vid and the one where u visit new york n in time square those hijabi girls in the vid clearly wanted the D :lol:

**** no your not droppin out dude after you told me about your internship that got me all hyped up to look for one myself when I go back saturday

heh i dont mind doing the internship cause its paid. i have no trust in the banking industry. everything is paper this and that. imo it doesnt have much instrinsic value if you think about a person that does the work with his bare hands like a farmer vs the one trading futures on his output.

I know what you mean I thought the same thing but I'm sticking to accounting with some IT skills I think I can make it if not hey atleast I tried..Farmers do make alot of money and everything is going to be "go-green" in the near future so you might be on to something

Last edited:
Anybody graduate with a degree in media production?
Thinking about searching for a job, but here in texas everything looks scarce in this field.

Back
Top Bottom