the thread about nothing...

Posted this in the thread XI thread of course everyone had to get back on topic.

Anyways, my friend's cousin ordered a pair of shoes online, the shoes arrived, opened up the package, and received four big bags of weed.  She freaked out and told her mom, her mom freaked out and called the cops. 
roll.gif

Cops interrogated everyone in the house hold, only thing that was on the package was "From:  Tommy".  The package was suppose to be sent to New York, but was accidentally sent to California.

Last edited:
SecreSanta TAN version
Ordered today, Amazon says will ship out on the 9th. And should arrive around 16th-23rd. Probably since you live so far. Elf already knows who he is lol

Last edited:
Posted this in the thread XI thread of course everyone had to get back on topic.

Anyways, my friend's cousin ordered a pair of shoes online, the shoes arrived, opened up the package, and received four big bags of weed.  She freaked out and told her mom, her mom freaked out and called the cops. :rofl:

(PIC)

Cops interrogated everyone in the house hold, only thing that was on the package was "From:  Tommy".  The package was suppose to be sent to New York, but was accidentally sent to California.

She could bought 100 pairs of shoes...at resell price with that. If the law wouldve known anything about it, they would've practically came with the package.

Why cant this happen to me?!?!?

Reminds me of Next Day Air. "This came from God!!" :rofl:

I still have the same metabolism from when I was a teenager. Been 5'7' 135-145 lbs since sophomore year of highschool. I'm 23 now. Just ate two double stackers and a large onion ring from BK btw :pimp:

You speak as if you wasnt a teenager just 4 years ago.

Last edited:
She could bought 100 pairs of shoes...at resell price with that. If the law wouldve known anything about it, they would've practically came with the package.
I have a feeling it really isn't a good thing to receive a package of weed in the mail..It's either someone is gonna go look for it and come to California to the shipping address or the shipper got X.x.

So apparantly i thought del taco and taco bell were different but naw b they are the same.

My toilet can confirm

I have a feeling it really isn't a good thing to receive a package of weed in the mail..It's either someone is gonna go look for it and come to California to the shipping address or the shipper got X.x.

..But this isnt Next Day Air and thats not coke. Flying across the county wouldnt eem be worth it.

I bet that pack never made it to the police station.

..But this isnt Next Day Air and thats not coke. Flying across the county wouldnt eem be worth it.
I bet that pack never made it to the police station.
Yeah I agree they probably smoked it all in the car or hid it no one would have ever known. 
laugh.gif

Anyone know how to look up odds/place bets on a NCAA college team making it to the Final Four or winning it all? I wanna put like $100 on a team now if I can...I've seen enough this season.
Dude, it's kind of impossible to predict who's going to be in the FF or even winning it all.  Cinderella teams can show up any game and make it to the FF and take out a great team like Syracuse or Indiana.  I'm a Duke fan so I always will go with Duke, but if I were you don't put it on a team where they get all of their points making it rain from down town because if their off that one game it's over.  Duke would be a perfect example.

QUESTION.

In the unspoken rules of TAN, is there a rule that states an amount of replies on a given page being too much for one person, or can i post as i please?

iLLest!

I personally don't care. viewing your posts/threads I was actually wondering when you would venture in here. figured you would enjoy.

id love to visit the music tan more often but all the youtube vids slow my computer down really bad..
tired.gif
Word. People acting like everyones computer is from this decade
tired.gif

Poor Kid 
laugh.gif
I hope someone called the police
mean.gif

roll.gif
Kobe is officially on Twitter now @KobeBryant, you know Vanessa has the password and keylogger on deck

EDIT: Pron stars already mentioning him
mean.gif
ruh roh
Lol. Someone needs to post those tweets
QUESTION.

In the unspoken rules of TAN, is there a rule that states an amount of replies on a given page being too much for one person, or can i post as i please?

iLLest!
Nope. More Post the more the haters get mad

I love staring at people :lol:
Awkward Eye Contact Day begins every day whenever I leave my house.

lol. i love to people watch man. yesterday i was in line somewhere and i was literally just looking around and switching focus. i'm a CREEP.

iLLest!

that's me all day :lol: people watching is one of my favorite activities. I love catching people staring at me and they turn, then I stare at them til they turn back to keep staring and I just :stoneface: :lol:

I love staring at people :lol:

Awkward Eye Contact Day begins every day whenever I leave my house.

If you never go back to your house then you'll just be another homeless person who loves staring at people...

WHY? Why is it that every time I even glance at a homeless person they go off on some crazy rant of yelling? I'm specifically talking about the McPherson Sq metro stop in DC. Even if I stare at my phone the whole time those dudes always gotta say something.

my old dealer was a homeless dude coincidentally :lol: :lol:

I do not talk to homeless dudes in DC. if one of them spits on me or something I'm going to prison.

i like to stare at ppl to see how long it takes for them to get uncomfortable and look away or say something or look down

Back
Top Bottom