the thread about nothing...

does this happen to anyone?

if you stare at someone for a bit and they turn around or angle themselves and stare back at you? and vise versa? how do they know that you was staring at them in the first place? feeling like professor x

does this happen to anyone?

if you stare at someone for a bit and they turn around or angle themselves and stare back at you? and vise versa? how do they know that you was staring at them in the first place? feeling like professor x

i think its because ur transferring some energy through your eyes and they can feel it

i think its because ur transferring some energy through your eyes and they can feel it

and hit them with the....

Last edited:
I always stare at pretty women, not in a creepy way, but i wait until they look back and then hit em with the smile and head nod. If they dont look interested, i hit em with imaginary vagina licking (stick my tongue out and move it up and down) :tongue:

Last edited:
Why is it when people are talking during TV shows/Movies and the camera is behind them, that their head movements and actions don't follow what they are saying?

Anyone ever catch this.

Anyone heard of this new app where you can send a picture to someone but they only see it for the amount of time you want then it's gone. Also you can send videos but they can only be viewed once. My cousins were talking about it over the holidays trying to get me to use it. I gave them the seinfeldnothanks.gif then I asked them.... "couldn't you just hit the home button and power button and screenshot the pic?" and they go, "yeah...but then it notifies the other person that you did that." Mind blown :x :smh:

it's called snapchat and it's magical, b.

Why is it when people are talking during TV shows/Movies and the camera is behind them, that their head movements and actions don't follow what they are saying?

Anyone ever catch this.
I have no idea what youre talking about and its bothering me. Examples?

Anyone heard of this new app where you can send a picture to someone but they only see it for the amount of time you want then it's gone. Also you can send videos but they can only be viewed once. My cousins were talking about it over the holidays trying to get me to use it. I gave them the seinfeldnothanks.gif then I asked them.... "couldn't you just hit the home button and power button and screenshot the pic?" and they go, "yeah...but then it notifies the other person that you did that." Mind blown :x :smh:

I heard about that on the news, but I think the guy said it saves the same on your phone as a regular pic, even if it's gone, it's still there.

The rest of my special caramels :wink: this is my favorite edible by far

That looks pretty good

Anyone ever catch this.
I have no idea what youre talking about and its bothering me. Examples?

At what levels are your jimmies sir? :lol:

yes lord lemme get that recipe. I already have a couple butter recipes saved but I love caramels and might mix it in with brownies.

I was the same way last year - actually for the last few years. How I got over was to vilify my ex and really nitpick all of the things that were wrong with her. How she had her multitude of emotional and mental issues. How I tried so hard to make her see. So so very hard to make her see we belonged together (makes me a little bit queasy even thinking how irrational I acted.) and still didn't get any reciprocity.

By putting her in this light and highlighting her negative attributes I was able to see that I was better off. And that my jumping at her beck-and-call and clamoring for her attention was very dangerous. For a time there - the relationship lasted three years - my identity revolved around satisfying her. I, too, thought she was the one and lost sight of who I was trying to please her. So very poisonous and debilitating. And she didn't even care. She knew I was her puppet. We would break up and make up within the week it seemed. That was our idea of love. Or at least mine.

I still think about her to this day but knowing that another guy actually married her crazy *** after knowing her for less than a year makes it so much easier to swallow (and it further confirms my suspicions that she is a looney) and leave the past the past. I nudged her on Hanging with Friends a few months ago. I dodged a bullet by her not responding. That place was so very dark and cold and desolate - I never want to go back there again. The whole cat-and-mouse of it all. I appreciated the life lesson it taught me, but I seriously wouldn't wish it on my worst enemy.

You have to face the music, Rock. She is gone. The burden is off of your shoulder. You don't have to live for her anymore. And you for damn sure don't have to hold up the microcosm of a life you too once had together. It's difficult enough bearing the brunt of real life - no need to try to juggle a fantasy world along with it. Relearn and regain who you are, without alcohol. It will be doubly difficult since you're more or less trying to break the primary bond of your ex, but also the secondary bond of the alcohol that helped you cope with your breakup.

It's much easier to let it rule you than it is to stand up and say "I'm not taking this anymore. I want to put this part of my life behind me and move on."

Rock, you can do it. I know you know you can. All it takes is the first step.
Good looks dog, thanks for writing all this up. 
I'm 99% positive my workplace is playing dirty pool. I feel like I should move around.

Idk..maybe this is how it goes in the healthcare game...
What is dirty pool
laugh.gif
 Like just now, I worked things out in my head... but I know in the morning my mind might be all jumbled up again. Stupid emotions and irrational thoughts/fears. What the hell is wrong with me.
Scumbag brain
This. I wish I could just punch my brain in the face
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

roll.gif
Kobe is officially on Twitter now @KobeBryant, you know Vanessa has the password and keylogger on deck

EDIT: Pron stars already mentioning him
mean.gif
ruh roh
mean.gif

Anyone ever catch this.

in film. we do many takes. generally the take you are watching, they aren't really saying anything, they dub the voice over from another take. so the POV person is the one who is talking during that scene. so generally they aren't saying anything when it's behind them, UNLESS it was a side profile where you could see them fully.

iLLest!

This is correct

Back
Top Bottom