the thread about nothing...

can't find it

Rack, the alcoholic that's down and probably out

seriously, who do I talk to when I'm depressed?
sex-o.gif

can't find it

You don't remember the post on Christmas about me telling my girls crazy mom that I left my family to hang out with them and then she doing her crazy person thing and me reacting to it?

can't find it

You don't remember the post on Christmas about me telling my girls crazy mom that I left my family to hang out with them and then she doing her crazy person thing and me reacting to it?
Oooooook I remember that now. I was drunk for almost a week straight during Christmas cuz I was trying to get my ex outta my head, knowing she was in town 
mean.gif
laugh.gif
frown.gif

Honestly...I'm lonely. All my friends are starting to grow apart, the situation with this shorty is breaking down. I spend probably 80% of my time alone...it just doesnt feel good
Better than me. My friends (who i believed were my best friends) stabbed me in my back for my girl (who is now my ex)

seriously, who do I talk to when I'm depressed?

A therapist. The fam and friends I talked to were in deeper depression than I was, I got over it by pretty much being the strong one and telling them what I'd want to hear. Became my own counselor.

^I'm in the same boat as you brotha. All my friends are getting into relationships and few are even getting married..... and I'm just adjusting and coming to terms with being single. Hurts. Its like a double whammy with losing my friends to them falling in love and me losing the love of my life. 

Nothing I can really do I guess

^I'm in the same boat as you brotha. All my friends are getting into relationships and few are even getting married..... and I'm just adjusting and coming to terms with being single. Hurts. Its like a double whammy with losing my friends to them falling in love and me losing the love of my life. 

Nothing I can really do I guess

The worst part is knowing you could hit up some girl, but ask what would be the point? :smh:

:smh: @ me

Nothing....

Well nothing really is nothing. Maybe it's actually something. Well this is all very confusing......popsicle

5 out of the last 11 powerball drawings had jackpot winners. Wish I actually lived in a lotto state so I could play every once in a while. Hour drive for some tix isn't going to get it.

the next modern family is taking place where i live..
laugh.gif

apparently this guy just heard about bakers skate company...whats next, some blind artwork on his next album..dudes a clown.

20130102-LILWAYNE.jpg

Honestly...I'm lonely. All my friends are starting to grow apart, the situation with this shorty is breaking down. I spend probably 80% of my time alone...it just doesnt feel good
emotional_hug_by_sonnerose-d4tqky3.gif

Im NT mobile'in so i cant get you with a good response but when i get to a computer ill try and get my shuttlesworth on. Youll be aight fam, from the maliyah thread i know you good people

Back
Top Bottom