the thread about nothing...

what i want to know is what robert the cat did that was so bad that dude had to learn to forgive himself..

need to figure out what to put in this box about nothing
nerd.gif
me neither 
laugh.gif

I got some ideas tho, but I know that my Nobody will have zero use to any of it.... thats the point right?

Rack, the alcoholic that's down and probably out
i looked through several of my guy's posts and narrowed it down to a few things.
how'd you figure out who it was?

i remember him saying where he lives once before.. so i assumed it was him.

nerd.gif

Well lets just say that "nudge" gave me a little hope she still wanted to be friends in some way. So I said eff it and played my words... nothing yet...
Is this chick purposely messing with me? Or maybe she wanted me to text her.... either way
mean.gif
Staying strong and not saying a thing.
maybe she just wants to play words with friends bro...you think about ish too much...

i know who my dude is and i dont even know anyones name..

and i knew before it started that i was going to somehow get that person 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
at least she ain't giving you the ultimate cold shoulder....... like this guy (me) 
frown.gif

me neither 
laugh.gif

Well lets just say that "nudge" gave me a little hope she still wanted to be friends in some way. So I said eff it and played my words... nothing yet...

Is this chick purposely messing with me? Or maybe she wanted me to text her.... either way
mean.gif
Staying strong and not saying a thing.
hmmm well that depends on how mature the relationship and you both as individuals were. And even how the break up went to down, can tell what she's up to.

My break up sucked and was as serious and "mature", as in how real it was for lack of a better term, as it possibly could have. If she ever talked to me its because she is extending an olive branch. Until such event happens, I know for fact we won't ever talk again.

seriously, who do I talk to when I'm depressed?
I just drink till I get those bad thoughts outta my head... aka till I pass out so I can't be depressed in my sleep. 
happy.gif
ohwell.gif
frown.gif

hmmm well that depends on how mature the relationship and you both as individuals were. And even how the break up went to down, can tell what she's up to.

My break up sucked and was as serious and "mature", as in how real it was for lack of a better term, as it possibly could have. If she ever talked to me its because she is extending an olive branch. Until such event happens, I know for fact we won't ever talk again.

Do you guys not recall the thread from last week with the family :rofl:

She said she didn't want to be friends. So why is this girl trying to play words with FRIENDS. >D

Do you guys not recall the thread from last week with the family
roll.gif

She said she didn't want to be friends. So why is this girl trying to play words with FRIENDS.
grin.gif
No.... link me to it.

If thats the case then she is just being immature and doesn't know what she wants. In that case, the ball is sort of in your court. you can play it how you want. But the one thing you should definitely do, is to give her room and ignore her for at least a few days and see if she comes barking up that WWF tree again. 

need to figure out what to put in this box about nothing :nerd:

me neither :lol:

I got some ideas tho, but I know that my Nobody will have zero use to any of it.... thats the point right?

i looked through several of my guy's posts and narrowed it down to a few things.
how'd you figure out who it was?

wait, we werent suppose to put our screen names? :wow:

opps :lol:

Got these homemade chocolate chip cookies and I just copped GTA San Andreas off the playstation store for the 15. My weekend will be complete once I find a cheetah and an AK :pimp:

Got these homemade chocolate chip cookies and I just copped GTA San Andreas off the playstation store for the 15. My weekend will be complete once I find a cheetah and an AK
pimp.gif
i have yet to complete san andreas a bought it back in october to beat it before the new one releases

Back
Top Bottom