the thread about nothing...

I remember all the bootlegg bart simpson shirts from back in the day, there was tons of em here is a few :lol:
enhanced-buzz-20738-1352922088-7.jpg

:pimp: dope

anybody going to the agenda show in long beach this weekend?
nerd.gif

Just had White Fudge Oreos for the first time
eek.gif
OH MY WORD..... But the Price to Oreo Ratio
sick.gif

just got a email about a legal notice

(Notice Of Pending Class action and noticed of proposed settlement )

Angel Fraley vs FaceBook,inc

what do i do?

Just had White Fudge Oreos for the first time:wow: OH MY WORD..... But the Price to Oreo Ratio:x

This. However, you could buy some white chocolate almond bark and some regular oreos and make your own.

just got a email about a legal notice
(Notice Of Pending Class action and noticed of proposed settlement )
Angel Fraley vs FaceBook,inc

what do i do?

real talk, make this an actual thread. You could probably get some good advice. This doesnt belong in here

The ex had the nerve to nudge me in words with friends to play a word...
mean.gif
frown.gif
at least she ain't giving you the ultimate cold shoulder....... like this guy (me) 
frown.gif

need to figure out what to put in this box about nothing
nerd.gif
me neither 
laugh.gif

I got some ideas tho, but I know that my Nobody will have zero use to any of it.... thats the point right?

Rack, the alcoholic that's down and probably out

Last edited by a moderator:
at least she ain't giving you the ultimate cold shoulder....... like this guy (me) :frown:
me neither :lol:

I got some ideas tho, but I know that my Nobody will have zero use to any of it.... thats the point right?

Well lets just say that "nudge" gave me a little hope she still wanted to be friends in some way. So I said eff it and played my words... nothing yet...

Is this chick purposely messing with me? Or maybe she wanted me to text her.... either way :smh: Staying strong and not saying a thing.

need to figure out what to put in this box about nothing
nerd.gif
me neither 
laugh.gif

i looked through several of my guy's posts and narrowed it down to a few things.
how'd you figure out who it was?

Back
Top Bottom