the thread about nothing...

Moms got injured at work. Had to go to the emergency room with her. Cut just below her eye. If she hadn't been wearing her glasses, she may have been permanently blinded :smh:  She's fine now. Sleeping it off. Hit 80 on the interstate getting to the emergency room. Crying at the same time. Got there and she was acting as if nothing had happened. Strogn women FTW. 

80 on the interstate is fast?

thats news to me. we keep it 1 hunna pleighboi

Moms got injured at work. Had to go to the emergency room with her. Cut just below her eye. If she hadn't been wearing her glasses, she may have been permanently blinded 
mean.gif
 She's fine now. Sleeping it off. Hit 80 on the interstate getting to the emergency room. Crying at the same time. Got there and she was acting as if nothing had happened. Strogn women FTW. 
80 on the interstate is fast?

thats news to me. we keep it 1 hunna pleighboi
Nowhere near amusing,

4 eps in & downton abbey has provided the lulz/eye candy...
I just started watching it and I can't understand #$$%. Dat english. :x
Wish it had subtitles.

step ya british up mate
first ep was horrible imo & I almost didn't bother with the rest of the season but ep 2 provided lulz & Jessica Brown Findlay is too beautiful for me to stop :wow: :wow: (oh **** didn't even realize she was rachel in misfits, knew I saw her magnificently beautiful face before :wow: :wow: )

lulz @ baby girl and her deadly box

Last edited:
What can I do with 24/7 of free time
I messed around and graduated earlier than expected and all I do "chill" tryiing to find something productive I can do around the house while I'm looking for a job
I'd be worried as **** if I graduated jobless. What did you major in?

step ya british up mate
first ep was horrible imo & I almost didn't bother with the rest of the season but ep 2 provided lulz & Jessica Brown Findlay is too beautiful for me to stop :wow: :wow:

lulz @ baby girl and her deadly box.

in the movie albatross she gets quite loose

Last edited:
step ya british up mate
first ep was horrible imo & I almost didn't bother with the rest of the season but ep 2 provided lulz & Jessica Brown Findlay is too beautiful for me to stop :wow: :wow:

does she kiss a girl? :nerd:

i don't think she did but she did show the chesticles

step ya british up mate

does she kiss a girl? :nerd:

i don't think she did but she did show the chesticles

1352329875509.jpg

bless your soul & may your heart always remain pure my lord

Wish it had subtitles.

step ya british up mate
first ep was horrible imo & I almost didn't bother with the rest of the season but ep 2 provided lulz & Jessica Brown Findlay is too beautiful for me to stop :wow: :wow: (oh **** didn't even realize she was rachel in misfits, knew I saw her magnificently beautiful face before :wow: :wow: )

Yeah, I'm on episode 1... Bored.
Daisy is funny tho. :lol:

Oh #$%$ my man Owen from Bordwalk Empire is there too. :wow:

Last edited:
Wish it had subtitles.

step ya british up mate

Yeah, I'm on episode 1... Bored.
Daisy is funny tho. :lol:

Oh #$%$ my man Owen from Bordwalk Empire is there too. :wow:

hang in there
it gets better
:wow: :evil: :x :lol: :smh:
professor mcgonagall :lol:

Last edited:
how much am I looking to spend to get a therapist? This transition from the military has been alot harder than I thought it would be. This really isnt good
the military don't cover stuff like that?
im not in anymore. I guess I could call the VA or something
I wish I knew more specifically to help, but I'd call them as soon as you can.

They have a website http://www.mentalhealth.va.gov/  maybe you can read through it and see if there's any helpful links, articles, or places to call.

While I can't speak on the transition from the military to civilian life, I can tell you don't put a price on your own mental health. If you recognize you're not doing well or you just don't feel right, it's important to stay on top of it because it can build up and before you know it, you're in the dark. Find the time, find the resources, make an effort to get better and you will. And do it now.... there's no sense in delaying your own well being and happiness. 

Moms got injured at work. Had to go to the emergency room with her. Cut just below her eye. If she hadn't been wearing her glasses, she may have been permanently blinded :smh:  She's fine now. Sleeping it off. Hit 80 on the interstate getting to the emergency room. Crying at the same time. Got there and she was acting as if nothing had happened. Strogn women FTW. 

I can relate to all of this, except its was my dad getting shot. Glad to hear your mom is ok man.

Back
Top Bottom