the thread about nothing...

Oh yeah, rep cheaters and clone accounts = 60 day IP perma ban. We off that corny ****, b.
laugh.gif
this is the biggest myth on NT.  Meth and the Mod squad monitor the rep game and all this "rep cheating" doesn't exist.  Do you think after the amount of times I've been accused and after the thread I made I would be getting away with it?  C'mon be serious.  Find a new battle to fight.

for all you guys that supposedly dont care about reps you guys do talk about it way too much >D

Oh yeah, rep cheaters and clone accounts = 60 day IP perma ban. We off that corny ****, b.

:lol: this is the biggest myth on NT.  Meth and the Mod squad monitor the rep game and all this "rep cheating" doesn't exist.  Do you think after the amount of times I've been accused and after the thread I made I would be getting away with it?  C'mon be serious.  Find a new battle to fight.

confirm status of your jimmies, pls.

for all you guys that supposedly dont care about reps you guys do talk about it way too much >D

If you're talking about me, its hard not to talk about it sometimes- some people take it way too seriously (im just pointing out who really deserves the most, these points mean nothing, we all know what our real reps are)

im not singling you out. but if they dont mean anything then why do those people deserve the most? :nerd:

If you're talking about me, its hard not to talk about it sometimes- some people take it way too seriously (im just pointing out who really deserves the most, these points mean nothing, we all know what our real reps are)

im not singling you out. but if they dont mean anything then why do those people deserve the most? :nerd:

Ummmm, because they make our community better and dont do it for imaginary points

i dont get it, you say that people shouldnt take reps seriously and that they mean nothing then you say those ppl should have the most. how does that make sense?

I say, since we cant have a wait period, we should royally roast anyone who makes their first post in "The Lounge". I mean lay on to them.

If they stick around, they become part of the community. Dat new unspoken rule.

This. I would have repped it, but apparently I'm done for the day |I. Mental rep my nam, mental rep...

i never got to go to raging waters when i lived in Cali..
frown.gif
i never went either,  where i live theres this place called knotts soak city..

it used to be called oasis but the knotts people bought it and added some stuff..theres this slide where you drop straight down with ur arms crossed and then it curves at bottom like a regular slide..gives the worst wedgies..we used to always chill on the bottom so we could see some extreme camel toe 
smokin.gif

My director walked over to my computer and saw Tri11s avy

mean.gif

RIP acess to NT at work.

Last edited:
Anybody ever fall asleep with their mouth open and it dries out and you wake up with a split in the skin of your upper lip? Yeah, that's me today. It burns so damn much.

Back
Top Bottom