the thread about nothing...

Red_Hood_Jason_Todd.jpg

I hope you have pics. I wanted to go there when I saw this movie as a kid
laugh.gif
i was just thinking about that last night i have never taken pics there...

i always took cousins out there and they took pics but i never have...

theres also a mountain literally down the street and you go on this thing called the tram and it takes you up to the top on this basket type thing and theres a bunch of snow up there..

when its cold you can see snow on the top of the mountain from down here..i have never been in snow..
tired.gif

will get pics of dinosaurs soon tho/ was going to try today but naw its going to be busy as hell since everyones going back home from holidays..

its off the I-10 freeway 

hate going that way theres always accidents, i think its cuz the outlets are out there and you get alot of tourists, who suck at driving..
mean.gif

Last edited:
I hope you have pics. I wanted to go there when I saw this movie as a kid :lol:
i was just thinking about that last night i have never taken pics there...

i always took cousins out there and they took pics but i never have...

theres also a mountain literally down the street and you go on this thing called the tram and it takes you up to the top on this basket type thing and theres a bunch of snow up there..

when its cold you can see snow on the top of the mountain from down here..i have never been in snow..|I

will get pics of dinosaurs tho

maybe even today 

Sounds pretty cool. I love Pee Wee's Big Adventure. Beware of large Marge :lol:

Large Marge is ******g creepy.

I will be a thought leader one day. And eventually I will take over NT. The 18+ sub forum will be my first change to this site.

I will be a thought leader one day. And eventually I will take over NT. The 18+ sub forum will be my first change to this site.

you've got my vote

Modship will be yours.

TAN will be stickied. Banishment of all undesirables.

We will take back our board swiftly in the cover of night.

All I need is your help. The Pirate Party cometh.

Yes. We. Can.

Age verification will be as simple as Click Yes If You're 18 and thats only because the law requires it. But you have to sign up and have 500 posts and 150 reps for over 18 access.

Oh yeah, rep cheaters and clone accounts = 60 day IP ban. We off that corny ****, b.

Last edited:

you've got my vote

Modship will be yours.

Yes. We. Can.

Age verification will be as simple as Click Yes If You're 18 and thats only because the law requires it. But you have to sign up and have 500 posts and 150 reps for over 18 access.

Oh yeah, rep cheaters and clone accounts = 60 day IP ban. We off that corny ****, b.

why do u want an 18+forum doe?

you've got my vote

Modship will be yours.

Yes. We. Can.

I say, since we cant have a wait period, we should royally roast anyone who makes their first post in "The Lounge". I mean lay on to them.

If they stick around, they become part of the community. Dat new unspoken rule.

I just want to give the people what they want.

An environment with people you're familiar with, little to no spam (sign up will be changed, captcha will be utilized), lack of pop ups and possible viruses by way of exchange via posts, links, and PMs. Free exchange of data and ideas for an older crowd with banishment for people deemed undesirable on said boards.

Banishment from 18+ would not mean site wide banishment though. users can also request bans for themselves during finals, etc.

I got dis mapped out.

I say, since we cant have a wait period, we should royally roast anyone who makes their first post in "The Lounge". I mean lay on to them.

If they stick around, they become part of the community. Dat new unspoken rule.

Flame Wars will be brought back. Please believe it.

heres a funny vid for u guys.

ur approval process for 18 is too lenient u should make it more exclusive by having a user send in a picture with their face and id along with their username on a piece of paper to verify their age otherwise any little chump can get in the 18+ forum and it will most likely kill the younger aged forum.

Normal mouse, right?

gspotmouse.jpg

G-Spot-Mouse.jpg

still only a concept but yeah 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Sleazy's got it ALL mapped out. :smokin

Normal mouse, right?

gspotmouse.jpg

G-Spot-Mouse.jpg

still only a concept but yeah :lol:

Reminds me of Hymen Man's old avy.

I've been having crazy sex lately fellas, set my all time record a few days ago. 7 times in less than 24 hours :nthat: :evil: Beast Mode was activated, even pulled over on the highway and smashed on the side of the road with traffic going by - getting those :wow: looks, but they couldnt do anything about it, its not like you can reverse on the highway :rofl:

:smokin

that exhibitionist life....

Back
Top Bottom