the thread about nothing...

=

:x :pimp:

THE HOLIDAY ABOUT NOTHING IS UPON US GENTLEMEN...

STEP ONE) ELIMINATE THE WEAK - from the following members please vote on any members you see potentially flaking out and explain why they should not be able to celebrate the holiday (3 strikes and you are out)

moomoopanda
antidope
balloonoboy
trilluminated
bay1591
ssijfar
newmoanyuh
Tr1ll
GatzbyGordon
cocotaso1
rck2sactown

STEP TWO) THE QUESTIONNAIRE ABOUT NOTHING - you will receive an email with the most random questions ever. you have 24 hours to reply.

STEP THREE) RECEIVE YOUR MR.IRRELEVANT AND SEND OUT YOUR GIFT ABOUT NOTHING - how much do you want to spend? who cares. how many items do you have to give them? who cares. feeling generous? prove it. want to deliver the lolz to this thread? let's see it.

STEP FOUR) POST YOUR GIFT AND GET READY FOR THE NEXT HOLIDAY GIFT EXCHANGE (THE BREAK ABOUT NOTHING - MARCH 21)

*** PLEASE QUOTE THIS POST SO I KNOW YOU RECEIVED IT ***

antidope

newmoanyuh

Tr1ll

cocotaso1

STILL NO EMAIL REPLY FROM YOU... YOU HAVE UNTIL TONIGHT OR YOU WILL BE OUT AS ASSIGNMENTS NEED TO GO OUT A$AP ROCKY

Dont know what timezone you're in, but I hope I didn't miss it.

I do most of my NTing at work, been spending the holidays with friends and fam. Its sent, doe.

Anyone know how Staple jackets fit? I know some of these "street wear" brands tend to make up their own rules when it comes to sizing *ahem*tendeep*ahem*

I wear a 2x in zip up hoodies.

Anyone know how Staple jackets fit? I know some of these "street wear" brands tend to make up their own rules when it comes to sizing *ahem*tendeep*ahem*

I wear a 2x in zip up hoodies.

They have a generous cut so size down one.

What do u mean by good form? My j is pretty solid no humble brag...

This walmart return line is slower than a tortoise

Back
Top Bottom