the thread about nothing...

Giving that up for good. Feels good. It was nothing but a hinderance and excuse.

On the last season of The Sopranos. FInally.

School starts back in a few days. :frown: Graduation isn't until July.

ibabMkrrwAWcBW.gif

refund check :pimp: income tax :pimp: side hustle :pimp:
"maybe they get money, buy a business
I rather buy 80 gold chains and go ign'ant
" :smh:

I might be wrong but were is this in Cali., is it near Ontario?

laugh.gif
im on the other side going the opposite way...in the desert..

the summers are ridiculous...we pretty much have 2 seasons hot and cold..and cold only lasts from november-february or so..
mean.gif

im talking about 99-102 7 days a week..also seems like the summers are getting a whole lot hotter..

i live in a really nice part of town, but theres some some questionable places in my neighborhood..
laugh.gif

orange arrow- 2 story building..top floor has a medical marijuana dispensary, bottom floor has a massage place, that is open past midnight..always see porshes and nice whips there..

purple arrow- all the little sexy asian women that give the rub and tugs live here..i always see chicks walking in nothing but bathrobes and sometimes they fly open but they dont care..

green arrow- is a rehab facility 
laugh.gif

you wouldnt know what the buildings were just by looking at em tho..very discrete. 

Last edited:
Quote:
I might be wrong but were is this in Cali., is it near Ontario?
:lol:
im on the other side going the opposite way...in the desert..

the summers are ridiculous...we pretty much have 2 seasons hot and cold..and cold only lasts from november-february or so..:smh:

im talking about 99-102 7 days a week..also seems like the summers are getting a whole lot hotter..

i live in a really nice part of town, but theres some some questionable places in my neighborhood..:lol:

orange arrow- 2 story building..top floor has a medical marijuana dispensary, bottom floor has a massage place, that is open past midnight..always see porshes and nice whips there..
purple arrow- all the little sexy asian women that give the rub and tugs live here..i always see chicks walking in nothing but bathrobes and sometimes they fly open but they dont care..
green arrow- is a rehab facility :lol:

you wouldnt know what the buildings were just by looking at em tho..very discrete. 

Haven't heard the term rub n tug since Drama on Entourage :lol:

That should be a VERY interesting street to live on.

I wouldn't mind living on that street

I need to learn how to read :smh:

that must suck so much, but my speaking only got better recently. And my writing is always :x I'm always missing a few radicals here and there but still traditional >>>>>> simplified

I got you:
剛才吃了蛋花湯 和 蝦炒飯
gangcai chi le danhuatang he xiachaofan

All I see are squares. Is there something there???

chinese, update your language pack

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom