the thread about nothing...

havent visited orange arrow yet..

but, i always see these dudes that try to be slick pretending like they're just exploring the area and are so interested in the buildings architecture 
laugh.gif

im pretty sure the chicks are closely watched..wouldnt be surprised if they were brought into the country on promises of working a good job and whatnot..

these massage parlors make bank theyve busted quite a few already and they are usually ran by older asian ladys that are straight up pimps..

theres alot of older rich white dudes that like to spend money here..you always see the lambos or the rari's its like a vacation spot for wealthy dudes and famous people..

I need to learn how to read :smh:

that must suck so much, but my speaking only got better recently. And my writing is always :x I'm always missing a few radicals here and there but still traditional >>>>>> simplified

I got you:
剛才吃了蛋花湯 和 蝦炒飯
gangcai chi le danhuatang he xiachaofan

All I see are squares. Is there something there???

chinese, update your language pack

I did take classes, so I do recognize a few characters. My speaking is pretty broken too :lol:

I did take classes, so I do recognize a few characters. My speaking is pretty broken too :lol:

yeah, it's my minor but somehow I made it past 1st year not knowing tones :smh: :x :lol: but then my teacher last semester came in and broke me down...completely
:smh: so now my chinese is :pimp:

Why ? So I can not be able to read it in mandarin :lol:

you might like it and be inspired to read one day

Taking off our shirts.
Ninja Turtle SWAG Bebop Rocksteady
havent visited orange arrow yet..

but, i always see these dudes that try to be slick pretending like they're just exploring the area and are so interested in the buildings architecture 
laugh.gif

im pretty sure the chicks are closely watched..wouldnt be surprised if they were brought into the country on promises of working a good job and whatnot..

these massage parlors make bank theyve busted quite a few already and they are usually ran by older asian ladys that are straight up pimps..

theres alot of older rich white dudes that like to spend money here..you always see the lambos or the rari's its like a vacation spot for wealthy dudes and famous people..
This is extra funny because last night I watched the episode of South Park were they bring over Lu Kim's wife and try and make her work in a massage parlor. 

<My sn so you know who posted this post.

<my avy with my sn in it, so you know who posted this.

Highlighted, italized, and centered text so you know who posted this.

-Sig before my sig so you know who posted this.

Sig so you know who posted this.

V

Last edited:
superantigan's sig before his sig is so simple yet effective.

It adds nothing, but says a lot.

Back
Top Bottom