the thread about nothing...

Just tried to get up n go downstairs n couldnt make it. Stopped n puked up more yellow bile

Its painful cuz theres nothing in my stomach

This is how i look right now
Looks like you caught that Motaba fam

RIP

he's being sarcastic, Sactown likes to act like he doesnt agree with alot of what i say but deep down he likes me.

i could say the same thing about Gatzby and alot of you other gentlemen as well 
smile.gif

Last edited:
Not so much really, he seems pretty wrapped up in his work right now. Good for him, hell of a guy

not really..

the thing about the wire is that they show both sides of the game; the law and the outlaws.

they even get in to the politics side of it too, but they find a way to connect it all together.

it's a great series though, stick with it.
Ya, I definitely enjoy the black dudes more than the 5-0 so far. Blows my mind that McNulty and Stringer Bell are both Brits in real life 
eek.gif

he's being sarcastic, Sactown likes to act like he doesnt agree with alot of what i say but deep down he likes me.

smile.gif
I enjoy agreeing with people to be honest 
laugh.gif

Just started The Wire.... not real sure whats going on thus far.
It's about the high and low people of Baltimore.

I'm on season 3.

The show is not hard to follow.
Good looks man. This is gonna take me forever to finish if every episode is an hour long 

smile.gif
glad to see the most delusional guy on NT  is back

not really..

the thing about the wire is that they show both sides of the game; the law and the outlaws.

they even get in to the politics side of it too, but they find a way to connect it all together.

it's a great series though, stick with it.
Ya, I definitely enjoy the black dudes more than the 5-0 so far. Blows my mind that McNulty and Stringer Bell are both Brits in real life 
eek.gif
yeah, the dudes from the hood are definitely the standouts of the show.. imo

i already knew about idris elba's british ways, but i was shocked when i found out McNutty is also from across the pond..

i was also mindblown when i found out he does the voice of the doctor in eminem's relapse album.

I need to rewatch the wire... Also need to catch the most recent season of Californication. How different is the show without Hank struggling to become a family man?

I need to rewatch the wire... Also need to catch the most recent season of Californication. How different is the show without Hank struggling to become a family man?

californication is trash now, the women are still :pimp: but the show is trash

For The Wire, I thoroughly enjoyed the 4th season a lot!

I need to re-watch the entire series again. It will never get old!
You come at the KING, you BEST not miss.
 - Omar 
pimp.gif

Last edited:
Anyone interested in learning about stocks, Living Social has a 4 day online trading course. $700 value for $25.

http://www.livingsocial.com/cities/1717-miami-citywide/deals/525862-online-stock-trading-course

• $25 ($699 value) for a four-day online stock trading course
This eight-hour course teaches everything from introduction to stocks, charting, breakout trading, risk management, chart setup, and more. You'll have access to these four recorded class sessions for six months to revisit and enrich your understanding

You're welcome.

Back
Top Bottom