the thread about nothing...

My ex called me to say happy new years. And said goodbye with no affection because she's with her friends.

But my friend texts me she wishes she was next to me so she can give me a big kiss. She also said she's horny for me.

I think i know who to roll with for 2013.

Happy New year NT, thank you all for your lol's and guidance and advice. May all of you and your families have a successful, healthy and happy New year.

i met hannibal buress on saturday

i doubt i made a good impression

mean.gif
What'd you say to him?

met this one dude that reminded me like bruce lee in looks and manners. pretty cool dude. wouldnt mind chillin with him more.

me either flaco..i just had a drunk intellectual conversation with my grandfather about our philosophies on life

THE HOLIDAY ABOUT NOTHING IS UPON US GENTLEMEN...

STEP ONE) ELIMINATE THE WEAK - from the following members please vote on any members you see potentially flaking out and explain why they should not be able to celebrate the holiday (3 strikes and you are out)

moomoopanda
antidope
balloonoboy
trilluminated
bay1591
ssijfar
newmoanyuh
Tr1ll
GatzbyGordon
cocotaso1
rck2sactown

STEP TWO) THE QUESTIONNAIRE ABOUT NOTHING - you will receive an email with the most random questions ever. you have 24 hours to reply.

STEP THREE) RECEIVE YOUR MR.IRRELEVANT AND SEND OUT YOUR GIFT ABOUT NOTHING - how much do you want to spend? who cares. how many items do you have to give them? who cares. feeling generous? prove it. want to deliver the lolz to this thread? let's see it.

STEP FOUR) POST YOUR GIFT AND GET READY FOR THE NEXT HOLIDAY GIFT EXCHANGE (THE BREAK ABOUT NOTHING - MARCH 21)

*** PLEASE QUOTE THIS POST SO I KNOW YOU RECEIVED IT ***
I vote everyone stays. Happy new year TAN Fam.

I hotboxed for the first time tonight, I was so gone I cried, this is the second time this has happened to me. I also got some yambs, my day to yamb ratio is 1:1, cant be topped.

This account is A year old
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Last edited:
Honestly. I'm really glad I went out, but can't say I had a good time. Sure I got ducking blasted *** drunk..... But I did not have fun. Girl I was supposed to hook up with ended up questioning me all night about me and her friend hooking up the other night and asked me a million questions about my ex. It sucked.

I guess you could say I rang in the new year with a L. Whatev. Ima do me. And I have to wake up in 3 and a half hours to go pick up my car. Fml

Back
Top Bottom