the thread about nothing...

I remember the days when me and my buddies would light up bottle rockets. I'm too old for that ****.

Actually I literally just heard somebody light them off.

Texted all my close friends tonight with a resolution to try to make an effort to be happy and quit dwelling on the past. I had no idea I effected so many people with my sadness/depression. Hopefully this helps me move on and look for a better tomorrow.

Looks like I'll be a best man to another one of my friends wedding's next year. Planning a bachelor party is kinda hard.

I'm starting to feel like Ted Mosby with all my close friends getting married and me being left behind... Also I feel like I'm just on a my never ending search of 'the one'. But I just got to live my life. It's so much harder with this anxiety I have (no Royce White, but kinda). But I have to overcome it.

Happy New Years TAN

I love all of y'all

Last edited by a moderator:
This dude is passed out in the drive thru. It would be funnier if I wasn't hungry as ****.

Robert the playwright: Here me out Nick. For the play, you'll be naked. Here's the kicker, you'll be on crutches.

You'll have a long metal rod strapped to your crotch so it looks like a huge penis.

Which you will then insert into our make shift vagina.

As Eddie Griffin once said "Even though you don't have legs, you can still hop to the *****."

Nick:
in-eccbc87e4b5ce2fe28308fd9f2a7baf3-751.gif

I just synced all my bookmarks with an add on called xmarks.

It says that I have 1,855 links bookmarked.

Damn...

Does anyone else get catch phrases, sayings, or quotes from entertainment stuck in their head or that you use since you like it?

If so, what are some?

Recently, it has been Omar's "INdeed" from the wire.

Others:

That white prisoner from the walking dead comics. His was "You follow me?"

Clay Davis's
j76qzo.jpg
from the wire.

Said's "Asamalalakem" and "my brother" from Oz.

Last edited:
Does anyone else get catch phrases, sayings, or quotes from entertainment stuck in their head or that you use since you like it?
If so, what are some?

Recently, it has been Omar's "INdeed" from the wire.
Others:
That white prisoner from the walking dead comics. His was "You follow me?"
Clay Davis's
j76qzo.jpg
from the wire.
Said's "Asamalalakem" and "my brother" from Oz.
Whenever I give advice I always end with the hodgetwins saying, "Do whatever the EFF! You wanna do"
I've found myself giving the Adebisi speech a lot recently

Bout to call a cab so I can et my car before it gets towed....

Last edited by a moderator:
@Rusty
Oh yeah. Now I remember.
Speaking of which.
What do you like about Oz?
What season are you on?

Can't eem believe I'm about to pay $20 just so I can pick up my gosh darn car.... I'm still drunk too. This is so dumb

Back
Top Bottom