the thread about nothing...

This is the earliest I've woken up and posted in this thread ever :evil: :pimp:

Last edited by a moderator:
Can't eem believe I'm about to pay $20 just so I can pick up my gosh darn car.... I'm still drunk too. This is so dumb
You said that you were getting it so it wouldn't get towed. Given that, I don't see how paying the $20 is dumb...well kind of. All things considered.

On a related note:
I've paid a tow truck worker $45 to open my car. I thought I left my keys in my car, but I had put them in my backpack without realizing it. Now that is dumb.

It's dumb how stupid expensive cab prices are in Sac :lol: I live 3-4 miles away from downtown and I know this ride will be at least $20 :smh:

True. I am an NT favorite :pimp:

Im waiting outside for this stupid *** cab. It's 32 degrees :x

@Rusty
Oh yeah. Now I remember.
Speaking of which.
What do you like about Oz?
What season are you on?
I finished Oz last summer.
I like the great dialogue, for the most part fast-pacing, and enigmatic characters.
Every character on Oz serves a purpose and helps advance the show (excluding Zabitz :smh: ).
Oz is so good, that the ending of the show didn't piss me off. It was a great ride while it lasted,
and it's one of the few shows I could watch multiple times.

@rusty
Good to hear.
I'm on the last season.
I like that little wooo wa woo woe sound when something bad happens.
I like how the show depicted prison life and the beefs between groups.
I also like the ironic monolgues that are embedded into each episode. I thought that that was unique.
Thr main element that i like about oz is the deep rooted hatred that some characters have for each such as vern v tabius or
In which, they have to come up with clever plans to get back at each other. So far tabius's plan from season 3 i think was the best one.

Think I want to spend on the west coast this year. I also want to visit Memphis and Houston.

Got my vehicle after waiting 40 minutes for the second cab to get here. **** that first one that didn't show up.

Back to bed I go

THE HOLIDAY ABOUT NOTHING IS UPON US GENTLEMEN...

STEP ONE) ELIMINATE THE WEAK - from the following members please vote on any members you see potentially flaking out and explain why they should not be able to celebrate the holiday (3 strikes and you are out)

moomoopanda
antidope
balloonoboy
trilluminated
bay1591
ssijfar
newmoanyuh
Tr1ll
GatzbyGordon
cocotaso1
rck2sactown

STEP TWO) THE QUESTIONNAIRE ABOUT NOTHING - you will receive an email with the most random questions ever. you have 24 hours to reply.

STEP THREE) RECEIVE YOUR MR.IRRELEVANT AND SEND OUT YOUR GIFT ABOUT NOTHING - how much do you want to spend? who cares. how many items do you have to give them? who cares. feeling generous? prove it. want to deliver the lolz to this thread? let's see it.

STEP FOUR) POST YOUR GIFT AND GET READY FOR THE NEXT HOLIDAY GIFT EXCHANGE (THE BREAK ABOUT NOTHING - MARCH 21)

*** PLEASE QUOTE THIS POST SO I KNOW YOU RECEIVED IT ***

list seems legit...lets do this :nerd:

so disappoint. 

watched TEDtalks  Barry Schwartz: the paradox of choice

apparently the theory is that we have to limit ourselves to be happy.....no more 'anything is possible'......

i mean it is, but it will take away from the anticipated experience........of when we do reach the goal.

so....aim low and be happy, or aim high and be disappointed 

STEP ONE) ELIMINATE THE WEAK - from the following members please vote on any members you see potentially flaking out and explain why they should not be able to celebrate the holiday (3 strikes and you are out)

moomoopanda
antidope
balloonoboy
trilluminated
bay1591
ssijfar
newmoanyuh
Tr1ll
GatzbyGordon
cocotaso1
rck2sactown

STEP TWO) THE QUESTIONNAIRE ABOUT NOTHING - you will receive an email with the most random questions ever. you have 24 hours to reply.

STEP THREE) RECEIVE YOUR MR.IRRELEVANT AND SEND OUT YOUR GIFT ABOUT NOTHING - how much do you want to spend? who cares. how many items do you have to give them? who cares. feeling generous? prove it. want to deliver the lolz to this thread? let's see it.

STEP FOUR) POST YOUR GIFT AND GET READY FOR THE NEXT HOLIDAY GIFT EXCHANGE (THE BREAK ABOUT NOTHING - MARCH 21)

All good here. :pimp:

moomoopanda
antidope
balloonoboy
trilluminated
bay1591
ssijfar
newmoanyuh
Tr1ll
GatzbyGordon
cocotaso1
rck2sactown

Cool beans. Can't think of any castoffs. :nthat:

:wow:

Girl I've been talking to for about a month has a NYE party last night and proceeds to get drunk and make out with dudes right in front of me lol.

And she literally just text me right now as I'm typing this. Wonder how she'll explain her ***-isms.

**** gon' be **** I suppose.

Back
Top Bottom