the thread about nothing...

I'll never understand why people make such big deals over days like this.
Another excuse for people to get drunk.

An excuse for people to say they're going to put some change into their lives. And yet, they have to wait until January 1st to do so. 

Another day, another year. Shrugs.

To all my NTers out there right now, stay safe. No joke out there, went to a party last year at Temple U and got chased by crackheads on two seperate occasions 
laugh.gif

Khrysti Hill or whoever she is being a "sneakerhead" now :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: . It's things like this that make me stop liking kicks altogether :smh:. Asking where to get exclusives and whatnot. She could like kicks, but her joining this site and the way she came off, she just seems very disingenuous.

THE HOLIDAY ABOUT NOTHING IS UPON US GENTLEMEN...

STEP ONE) ELIMINATE THE WEAK - from the following members please vote on any members you see potentially flaking out and explain why they should not be able to celebrate the holiday (3 strikes and you are out)

moomoopanda
antidope
balloonoboy
trilluminated
bay1591
ssijfar
newmoanyuh
Tr1ll
GatzbyGordon
cocotaso1
rck2sactown

STEP TWO) THE QUESTIONNAIRE ABOUT NOTHING - you will receive an email with the most random questions ever. you have 24 hours to reply.

STEP THREE) RECEIVE YOUR MR.IRRELEVANT AND SEND OUT YOUR GIFT ABOUT NOTHING - how much do you want to spend? who cares. how many items do you have to give them? who cares. feeling generous? prove it. want to deliver the lolz to this thread? let's see it.

STEP FOUR) POST YOUR GIFT AND GET READY FOR THE NEXT HOLIDAY GIFT EXCHANGE (THE BREAK ABOUT NOTHING - MARCH 21)

*** PLEASE QUOTE THIS POST SO I KNOW YOU RECEIVED IT ***

Last edited:
Khrysti Hill or whoever she is being a "sneakerhead" now
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
. It's things like this that make me stop liking kicks altogether
mean.gif
. Asking where to get exclusives and whatnot. She could like kicks, but her joining this site and the way she came off, she just seems very disingenuous.
laugh.gif
 Same. I called her ugly and people started buggin. I abhor people that come off like that. 

Khrysti Hill or whoever she is being a "sneakerhead" now :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: . It's things like this that make me stop liking kicks altogether :smh: . Asking where to get exclusives and whatnot. She could like kicks, but her joining this site and the way she came off, she just seems very disingenuous.
:lol:  Same. I called her ugly and people started buggin. I abhor people that come off like that. 

It's annoying. Further confirming that kicks belong to hypebeasts now. I'm slowly accepting this fate |I

STEP ONE) ELIMINATE THE WEAK - from the following members please vote on any members you see potentially flaking out and explain why they should not be able to celebrate the holiday (3 strikes and you are out)

moomoopanda
antidope
balloonoboy
trilluminated
bay1591
ssijfar
newmoanyuh
Tr1ll
GatzbyGordon
cocotaso1
rck2sactown

STEP TWO) THE QUESTIONNAIRE ABOUT NOTHING - you will receive an email with the most random questions ever. you have 24 hours to reply.

STEP THREE) RECEIVE YOUR MR.IRRELEVANT AND SEND OUT YOUR GIFT ABOUT NOTHING - how much do you want to spend? who cares. how many items do you have to give them? who cares. feeling generous? prove it. want to deliver the lolz to this thread? let's see it.

STEP FOUR) POST YOUR GIFT AND GET READY FOR THE NEXT HOLIDAY GIFT EXCHANGE (THE BREAK ABOUT NOTHING - MARCH 21)

No castoffs in my book.

moomoopanda
antidope
balloonoboy
trilluminated
bay1591
ssijfar
newmoanyuh
Tr1ll
GatzbyGordon
cocotaso1
rck2sactown
Got It..

i know i mess around alot but this is not a game to me..

smokin.gif

only member id vote off is ssijfar, dont see him post that often in here

and it seemed like he only popped up once the gift exchange was mentioned..

Last edited:
10 minutes into the new year, and i miss 2012 already.

happy new years everyone..!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
NT, how do I get rid of an annoying broad? I'm not trying to be the ******* that's inside of me and hit her with the "Leave me the **** alone, G." but I'm about to. Chick is weird and clingy. And a ******g creep 
mean.gif

Back
Top Bottom