the thread about nothing...

how can one convert video with embedded subtitles without loosing the subtitles on windows? :nerd:

inb4 no replies
By embedded subtitles, do you mean subtitles that show up in the video regardless of whether you turn subtitles on or off?

If so, you shouldn't lose the subtitles if you convert the video.

you can turn them off but there's no .srt file to go with the video.

If you convert the video, it will most likely not affect the subtitles.

they don't show up when I convert with handbrake and choose subtitle from the menu. Freemake shows them but it screws up the quality of the video and the wimpy tegra 3 can't handle 1080p :smh:

aight NT yall enjoy ya new years .. and be safe out there if u do decide to step out.. see you peoples next year 
pimp.gif
You too bro!

if there is a 17hr difference between LA and Tokyo, and a flight from Tokyo to La is just under 12hrs. When you land...wouldn't that be time travel?

or could you experience the new year twice?

Last edited:
holy crap I just realized I still have a coupon from a client back when I did their taxes this year for an absolutely free meal at McD's. she gave me 2, 1 expired in august that i gave my bro and another that expires today. talk about ultimate procrastination
laugh.gif

if there is a 17hr difference between LA and Tokyo, and a flight from Tokyo to La is just under 12hrs. When you land...wouldn't that be time travel?

or could you experience the new year twice?
Yeah its possible. also if a baby is born in flight he/she can be chosen to be born as the citizen of which the airline is registered too. SF to London flight with the airline Lufthansa(german). you can be a german citizen if your parents wanted

i just messed up..my cuz came at me reckless today and said i act like romo out of nowhere..i blew it off because..but i just called my dad askin him do i act romo :smh:...he's like **** no u dont..why even ask me that..now I dont want him thinkin im romo :rolleyes...that was the dumbest thing I asked in my life..what a way to end 2012...smh i feel stupid as hell

Last edited:
Hope everyone has a great and exciting new year of new opportunities, great health and lots of yambs...be safe everyone :pimp:

Some chick I havent talked to in over a year called me to come over out the blue

This feels like a trap
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom